Kidz N Play Indoor Play Centre is located in the Robina Super Centre, is by far, the cleanest indoor play centre we’ve seen on the Gold Coast. It’s an explosion of colour in red, green, blue and yellow with soft padding to save any falls.
While smaller than some of the others, Kidz N Play’s appeal lies in the fact that it’s central and easy-to-get-to location makes it the perfect stopover after a day’s shopping at Robina Town Centre, or to while away a few hours after school.
Kidz N Play – This indoor play centre obstacle course squashes in a lot of fun!
- Swinging obstacles to climb through
- Textured tunnels with peep-through windows so the kids can wave hello!
- Hurdles to scamper over
- A double slide
- One giant slide
- A mini trampoline
- A new take on a ball pit – this one is high in the sky and has giant blow up balls to kick around with your friends.
Ned’s favourite thing was the vertical tunnel of cargo nets and webbing to climb up and down. There was no stopping the kids as they threw themselves down this tangled web with hearty laughter. It was like real life Ker Plunk, with Ned as the falling marble!
Indoor Play Centre Robina – Dedicated Toddler Area.
Toddlers have their own enclosed area too – with miniature mountains of foam to clamber over, a slide, a swinging disk, Fisher Price style activity tables and puzzles to explore, Little Tikes cars and 4WD vehicles, and an egg chair to twirl.
Parents can watch their kids from the cushioned stools at the base of the slides, from the Café tables and chairs, or sneak off to the red lounger near the front door. No matter where you sit, kids are in full view so it’s a great place to send a few emails or make a few phone calls while the kids are occupied and happy.
The small onsite café has happy wait staff and an affordable menu of snacks (hot chips, wedges, onion rings, garlic bread), light meals (raisin toast, toasted finger sandwiches, burgers, fish and chips, steak sandwiches, and best of all, bacon breakie muffins for $4), wraps, pizza, and sandwiches. Everything is cooked fresh to order and there’s nothing over $11!
There’s also a dedicated kids zone, with simple kids meals for around $6, and barista-made coffee, tea and cakes too. I enjoyed my afternoon refreshment – the pot of tea, milk, cup and saucer were delivered to me on a sweet white tray, making my day that little bit more posh!
Add this to your “Fun Kids Places to Visit Gold Coast” list today.
Inside Scoop: Indoor Play Centre Gold Coast Robina
Correct at time of publication. Please check with venue for updates.
- Open Seven Days
- Monday to Saturday 9am to 5pm
- Sunday 9am to 3pm
- Check in store for public holiday trading hours
- Become a member for discounted entry all year round.
Our admission price includes an unlimited period of play per visit. Plan to spend between one and two hours here. All children must wear socks in the playground.
- 0-12months – FREE
- Juniors (1-5 years) – $9.00
- Seniors (6-13 years) – $11.00
- Adults – FREE
- Daily Special “Arvo Adventure” – All ages $5 after 3pm.
- (07) 5593 0063
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location and Map:
Shop 3, Robina Super Centre,
86 Robina Town Centre Drive, Robina, Gold Coast
- The easiest way to get here is to travel by car.
- 400 FREE car parking spaces are available at the front of the indoor play centre.
- The closest bus stop is Robina Town Centre Drive at Christine Avenue via bus 747 or 751.
- Or catch a bus directly to Robina Town Centre. Exit the centre via The Kitchens, walk 100 metres up to Robina Town Centre Drive, cross the road and you will see the Robina Super Centre in front of you. The Kidz N Play indoor play centre is on your left. (Located in the same centre as Lincraft and the Good Guys)
- Catch the train to Robina station, then transfer to Robina Town Centre by bus, and follow instructions above.
- All children must be wearing socks, shirts and shorts, or dresses at all times.
- Young children who are toilet training must wear a nappy or pull up at all times.
- There are nappy changing facilities on site
- Please keep home toys at home.
- No food, drink or teething rusks in the indoor playcentre, including toddler zone.
- Click here for a voucher for discounted entry
Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN places to visit on the Gold Coast? Click the blue links below.
Disclosure: If you book hotels or activities or buy goods through a link on Roam the Gnome, we will receive a small affiliate income that helps us to keep finding SUPER FUN places to visit.
THANK YOU for your support in helping us to grow this Family Travel Directory.