INSIDE: Roam the Gnome’s guide to the best Paris airport transfers company.
When we last visited Paris, we needed to get from Paris Airport to Paris city centre as quickly as possible to make our prearranged booking for the two Children’s Exhibitions at the Cites De Science near Parc de la Villette.
We booked a private airport transfer in Paris through Holiday Taxis online from London a few days before we were to travel, without having any prior knowledge or experience with them.
But we’d now absolutely recommend Holiday Taxis for your Paris airport transfers for both pickups and returns.
Disclosure: This article contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of these links, we may receive a small commission at NO extra cost to you.
- 1 Paris Airport Transfers in Paris to the City Centre with Holiday Taxis
- 2 Safe Reliable Paris Airport Transfer Guaranteed
- 3 Paris Airport to Disneyland transfers
- 4 The Inside Scoop on CDG Airport Transfer
- 5 Pricing for Paris Transfers from Airport to Hotel
- 6 Hot Tip: The Best Paris Hotel for Families
- 7 Toadstool Rating on the Best Airport Transfer in Paris
- 8 Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN places to visit in Paris for Kids?
Paris Airport Transfers in Paris to the City Centre with Holiday Taxis
Our Paris airport transfer was straightforward.
The driver, an absolutely delightful Bulgarian fellow by the name of Dinko Gospoolinov, was ready and waiting at the Airport gates with a sign.
He greeted us with a friendly wave and a super positive attitude, with none of the grumpiness or hostility we’ve occasionally encountered from drivers dealing with the extra hassle of kids in tow.
If you are travelling with kids in Paris, our top tip would be to arrange a private airport transfers in Paris to get to and from the airport hassle free.
It’s worth every cent!
Airport Transfer Paris with Dinko
Dinko, the driver contracted by Holiday Taxis through Amitours Paris, and I chatted about Paris (his English was exceptional) all the way to the city and our hotel location.
He was kind and generous in his interactions with the boys.
More importantly, he provided the epitome of ‘service’ as he made sure the kids, Roam the Gnome and I arrived safely at the hotel reception with all our luggage in tow.
We’d rate this driver as Five+ Toadstools without doubt.
Image credit: David Mark via pixabay
Safe Reliable Paris Airport Transfer Guaranteed
Fortunately, Dinko was also the driver for our return Airport Transfer Paris back to the Charles De Gaulle airport.
As the weekend traffic was less than expected, we had a little bit of time up our sleeve.
Dinko used this time to kindly give us an unexpected and impromptu tour past the Notre Dame and around the city streets, showing us the city sights and explaining to us the significance of historical events and architecture as he drove.
While not Paris-born, Dinko’s love of Paris shone brightly through his words and his knowledge.
Paris Airport to Disneyland transfers
HolidayTaxis also offer Paris airport to Disneyland transfers.
Their private transfers from CDG to Disneyland Paris are the quickest and easiest way to start your holiday at Euro Disney.
Paris Airport transfers to Disneyland start from 160 euro.
Image credit: andreas160578 via pixabay
The Inside Scoop on CDG Airport Transfer
Correct at time of publication. Please check with venue for updates. We apologise in advance if there have been any changes we are unaware of. All prices in euro, unless otherwise stated
Holiday Taxis are award winning Paris airport transfer company.
Transfer from Charles de Gaulle to Paris with ease.
Contact for Holiday Taxis, Airport Transfers Paris
Address: 2nd Floor Moore House, 13 Black Lion Street, Brighton East Sussex BN1 1ND
Telephone: Call Holiday Taxis on +44 1273 828 200 or 08444 72 2020
Or, from outside the UK, dial: +44 1273 828 200
Contact Centre is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Opening Hours for Holiday Taxis UK
Office Opening Hours (GMT/BST):
- Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30
- Saturday 09:00 – 17:00
- Sunday 10:00 – 16:00
“Holiday Taxis” Airport Transfer Paris offer:
- 24/7 customer support helpline
- Comfortable transport from and to airports by private transfer, shuttle transfers, or speedy shuttle transfers
- Wide choice of vehicles, including cars, minibuses & limousines
- Outstanding value & quality
- Pre-book online and avoid queues for a hassle free arrival
- Fully inclusive pricing, no hidden extras
- 33,000 + positive independent customer reviews
- Airport to city and resort transfers in over 21,000 destinations in over 150 countries around the world.
Holiday Taxis can arrange:
- airport taxis
- luxury limousines
- wheelchair accessible vehicles
- electric cars and,
- even helicopters.
HolidayTaxis was a winner at the 2018 TravelMole Awards, and was nominated for the Globe Travel Awards 2019.
Pricing for Paris Transfers from Airport to Hotel
- We paid around £100 pounds for a CDG transfer to Paris return for the three of us, including a child seat and a booster seat, from the Charles De Gaulle airport to the Novotel Paris Les Halles.
While we could definitely have found cheaper ways to get to and from Paris airport, I’ve learned from experience that this money is well spent.
It’s one luxury I won’t forgo when travelling with young kids.
Paris Airport Transfer Discount Codes
- It pays to sign up for the Holiday Taxis newsletter before you book here as you’ll get a discount offer applied to your Paris airport transfer booking straight away!
- You can also do a google search for a discount code for Holiday Taxis Paris Airport car service
Hot Tip: The Best Paris Hotel for Families
The Novotel Paris hotel is family friendly and in the BEST location for walking around and there’s a SUPER DOOPER playground just metres from the front door!
Toadstool Rating on the Best Airport Transfer in Paris
Don’t leave home without booking a private transfer from Paris airport to the city.
Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN places to visit in Paris for Kids?
Click the links in blue below for more Paris stories.
This website contains references to products and services from our favourite brands. Some of these are affiliate links. If you make a purchase or booking after clicking on a link on Roam the Gnome™, we may receive a small affiliate commission at NO COST to you. For our Disclosure and Disclaimer statements, and an explanation of our Advertising policy please click here
Roam the Gnome™ is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, and related Amazon shopping sites around the world. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting Roam the Gnome Family Travel™ Website Directory. We encourage you to bookmark this page so you can find us again.