Airport Transfer Paris to the City Centre
When we last visited Paris, we needed to get from Paris Airport to the City Centre as quickly as possible as we had a prearranged booking to join in the fun of the Children’s Exhibitions at the Cites De Science.
We booked our private airport transfer Paris through Holiday Taxis online from London a few days before we were to travel, without having any prior knowledge or experience with them. But we’d now absolutely recommend Holiday Taxis for your Paris airport transfer pickups and returns.
Our Paris airport transfer was straightforward. The driver, an absolutely delightful Bulgarian fellow by the name of Dinko Gospoolinov, was ready and waiting at the Airport gates with a sign, and greeted us with a friendly wave and a super positive attitude, with none of the grumpiness or hostility we’ve occasionally encountered from drivers dealing with the extra hassle of kids in tow. If you are travelling with kids in Paris, our top tip would be to arrange a private transfer to get to and from the airport hassle free. It’s worth every cent!
Dinko, the driver contracted by Holiday Taxis through Amitours Paris, and I chatted about Paris (his English was exceptional) all the way to the city and our hotel location, he was kind and generous in his interactions with the boys, and he provided the epitome of ‘service’ as he made sure the kids, Roam the Gnome and I arrived safely at the hotel reception with all our luggage in tow.
We’d rate this driver as Five+ Toadstools without doubt.
Safe Reliable Airport Transfers Paris Guaranteed
Fortunately, Dinko was also the driver for our return Airport Transfer Paris back to the Charles De Gaulle airport, and as the weekend traffic was less than expected, we had a little bit of time up our sleeve. Dinko used this time to kindly give us an unexpected and impromptu tour past the Notre Dame and around the city streets, showing us the city sights and explaining to us the significance of historical events and architecture as he drove. While not Paris-born, Dinko’s love of Paris shone brightly through his words and his knowledge.
The Inside Scoop on Airport Transfer Paris
Correct at time of publication. Please check with company for updates.
“Holiday Taxis” Airport Transfer Paris offer:
- Comfortable transport from and to airports by private transfer, shuttle transfers, or speedy shuttle transfers
- Wide choice of vehicles, including cars, minibuses & limousines
- Outstanding value & quality
- Pre-book online and avoid queues for a hassle free arrival
- Fully inclusive pricing, no hidden extras
- 24/7 customer support helpline
- HolidayTaxis.com can arrange any type of airport transfer for any party size in over 12,000 resorts and cities and 130 countries worldwide.
- They also won the Silver Medal in 2016 for the Best Holiday Transfer Company in the British Travel Awards.
Pricing for Paris Airport Transfers
- We paid around £100 pounds for a return transfer for the three of us, including a child seat and a booster seat, from the Charles De Gaulle airport to the Novotel Paris Les Halles. While we could definitely have found cheaper ways to get to and from Paris airport, I’ve learned from experience that this money is well spent. It’s one luxury I won’t forgo when travelling with young kids.
- It pays to sign up for the Holiday Taxis newsletter before you book here as you’ll get a discount offer straight away! https://www.holidaytaxis.com/en/
- You can also look for a discount code at Deals Lands
(PS: The Novotel Paris hotel is family friendly and in the BEST location for walking around and there’s a SUPER DOOPER playground just metres from the front door! Check the latest prices for the Novotel Paris Les Halles here.)
Contact for Holiday Taxis, Airport Transfers Paris
- Phone: Call us on: +44 1273 828 200 or 08444 72 2020
Or, from outside the UK, dial +44 1273 828 200
- Email: email@example.com
Opening Hours for Holiday Taxis UK
Opening Hours (GMT/BST):
Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:30
Saturday 09:00 – 17:00
Sunday 10:00 – 16:00
Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN places to visit in Paris?
Click the links in blue below.
Disclosure: If you book hotels or activities, or buy products through a link on Roam the Gnome, we may receive a small affiliate income.
Thank you for your support in helping us to grow this Family Travel Directory.