Bali Fun World.
Here’s a sight for sore eyes! A giant indoor playground with jumping castles, trampolines, AND a giant inflatable indoor climbing “rock”.
All for the all-inclusive entry price of RP 150,000 per child. Babies and toddlers under 18 months are FREE. Grandma and grandpa go free too.
Adult tickets are supposedly RP150,000 too, but when we visited, they didn’t charge me. Pot luck? Maybe. But it’s worth querying if they try to charge you. Most indoor playgrounds don’t charge supervising adults, so this would be unusual.
- 1 Bali Fun World
- 2 Bali with Toddlers – Play Equipment at BFW
- 3 Fun Things to Do in Bali with Kids 6-12
- 4 Bali with Kids – Take a Break and Rest Easy
- 5 Bali Fun World Cafeteria
- 6 Indoor Playground Bali – Soft Play Area
- 7 Modular Playground
- 8 Inflatable Indoor climbing wall
- 9 More inflatables
- 10 Trampolines
- 11 Places to sit
- 12 The Inside Scoop- Bali Fun World
- 13 Toadstool Rating.
- 14 Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN places to eat and things to do in Bali?
Bali Fun World
Bali Fun World is the name of the biggest indoor playground in Indonesia, and it’s 5 minutes drive from Bali Zoo. Finish your day by letting the kids run off steam in this cool place.
Bali with Toddlers – Play Equipment at BFW
Here’s some of the play equipment you’ll find at Bali Fun World in Gianyar for toddlers and kids 1-6 years old:
- A 200 square metre soft playground with soft blocks, ride on toys, rocking animals, mini slides, a ball pit, mini swings, an obstacle course, mini cars and bikes, basketball hoops, and
- A giant modular playground – the biggest in the whole of Indonesia – that reaches 8 metres into the sky! This playground is completely surrounded by net, so it’s safe and fun for young and old. Hiding inside, there’s soft ball air guns, giant slides, tunnels to climb through, netting to scramble over, a miniature zip line, and obstacles to climb and battle.
- Next door, there’s a bouncy castle that’s just right for the littlies.
- There’s art tables where kids can draw, and spots to chill out with a book.
Fun Things to Do in Bali with Kids 6-12
Kids 6 – 12 years can:
- Race through the modular playground
- Jump on the trampolines
- Fight in the Gladiator ring
- Ride the rodeo bucking bull
- Be a Sumo Wrestler
- Slide down the Mega-slide, or navigate one of the other giant inflatables
- Bounce on the Bungee trampolines
- Box in the ring
- Try to beat the Bungee Run!
- Shoot hoops in the Basketball ring
- Play Air Hockey on the tables
- Play soccer
- Challenge their strength on the 9 metre-high climbing wall inflatable
- Have a go on PS2 and PS3 in the Games room
Teens and adults can join in the fun. I rode the Bucking Bull! (Yes, there’s video evidence.)
Our only gripe – the trampoline area is run down, with ripped vinyl mats covering the springs, and the protective foam around the poles was all torn and broken. Other than that, the place was as clean as you’d expect in Bali.
Bali with Kids – Take a Break and Rest Easy
While the kids run circles around this place, you can find a spot to sit at one of the wooden tables, or on the modular lounges on the left hand side. Catch up on some work on your laptop, check in with Facebook or scroll Instagram – Bali Fun World has free wifi!
Balifunworld also has fresh newspapers and magazines, as well as free coffee and tea for the mums and dads. Take advantage of it!
Bali Fun World Cafeteria
You can buy soft drinks (Coke or Fanta), Apple or Blackcurrant fruit teas, or water here.
If the kids are hungry, you can pick up a snack of fried rice, noodles, spring rolls, fries, sandwiches. They’ve also got ice creams, cake, popcorn and snacks for sale.
There’s a special designated area for eating too.
Indoor Playground Bali – Soft Play Area
Inflatable Indoor climbing wall
Places to sit
The Inside Scoop- Bali Fun World
Correct at time of publication. Please check with venue for updates. We apologise in advance if there have been any changes we are unaware of.
Address: Jl Lettu I WayanSutha II, Batuan, Sukawati, Gianyar, Bali 80582, Indonesia
Click here for a printer-friendly version of address and map.
Telephone: 0361 294 924
Website: BFW website
Opening Hours: 9.30am to 5.30pm
Entry Fees: RP 150,000 per child/adult for foreign visitors
Parking: Plenty of free parking out front.
How to get to Bali Fun World: By Bluebird taxi, Uber, ot private car with driver
Bali Fun World Map:
Disability access: Limited
Food options: Cold drinks and food available at the ‘cafeteria’. BYO water bottles.
- BYO socks recommended. But kids can go barefoot if you forget.
This indoor playground in Bali was last reviewed in April 2018.
Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN places to eat and things to do in Bali?
Click the links in blue below.
Disclosure: If you book hotels or activities, or buy products through a link on Roam the Gnome, we may receive a small affiliate income.
Thank you for your support in helping us to grow this Family Travel Directory.