Benjamin Pollock’s Toyshop, Covent Garden. Updated 2018.
Big Kids should not miss this traditional toy shop in London’s Covent Garden.
This toy shop stocks London’s best range of whimsical, old-school toys and I dare you to leave without one. (It’s near on impossible to exit this shop empty-handed)
- 1 Take a Peek at the Victorian Toys at Benjamin Pollock’s Toyshop London
- 2 Pollocks Toy Shop also stocks:
- 3 Puppets and Dolls Upstairs at this Traditional Toy Shop
- 4 Don’t miss the Original British Toy Museum!
- 5 The Inside Scoop- Benjamin Pollock’s Toy Store Covent Garden
- 6 Map of Benjamin Pollocks Toyshop Covent Garden
- 7 Toadstool Rating- Benjamin Pollocks Toy Shop
- 8 Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN Places to Visit and Things to Do with Kids in LONDON?
Take a Peek at the Victorian Toys at Benjamin Pollock’s Toyshop London
Benjamin Pollock’s Toy Shop is located in Covent Garden Market.
It’s one of the best toy stores in London for mums and dads, even without the kids tagging along. Some might argue it’s one of the best toy shops in England! It’s crammed floor to ceiling with all the best toy theatres, toys and games. Visit for yourself and decide.
At Benjamin Pollock’s Toy Shop, you can take home a piece of toy history for modern children.
Benjamin Pollock’s Toy Shop specialises in toy theatres – 3D cardboard and paper cutout theatres, as well as more robust versions, and puppets.
Pollocks Toy Shop also stocks:
- wooden toys
- tin soldiers
- pop-up puppets
- Victorian paper dolls
- Victorian toys
- Ballerina music boxes
- children’s books
- stationery & notepaper
- copies of Victorian-era childhood inventions – kaleidoscopes, dominoes, noughts & crosses games, spinning tops
- gift boxes
There’s toys to suit every pocket money budget.
Puppets and Dolls Upstairs at this Traditional Toy Shop
Be sure to go upstairs at this Covent Garden toy store to see intricate puppets and dolls. If you are looking for a lovely and unique memento of your time in London, this place is a must do.
Grandparents will love the little blast from the past and children of today won’t believe what their parents and grandmas and grandpas played with all those years ago.
Comparing the sweet nostalgic toys of yesteryear with what they have access to today? The kids will be incredulous.
The best thing about a visit to Benjamin Pollocks Toyshop? You’ll open their eyes to what fun the imagination can be!
Don’t miss the Original British Toy Museum!
If you like checking out Victorian toys, follow your toyshop fun with a visit to Pollocks Toy Museum on Goodge Street in Bloomsbury London. It’s just a 10 minute train ride from Leicester Square tube station nearby.
The Inside Scoop- Benjamin Pollock’s Toy Store Covent Garden
Correct at time of publication. Please check with venue for updates. We apologise in advance if there have been any changes we are unaware of.
Address: Pollocks Covent Garden can be found at 44 The Market, Royal Opera House, London WC2E 8RF, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 20 7379 7866
Website: Benjamin Pollock’s Toyshop
- Mon – Wed: 10.30am – 6.00pm
- Thur – Sat: 10.30am – 6.30pm
- Sunday – 11.00am – 6.00pm
Entry Fees: Free entry to Pollock’s Toy Shop.
How to get to Benjamin Pollock’s Toyshop:
- Click here for all the details on how to get to Covent Garden by foot, tube, train, car, or taxi.
- If possible, it is best to avoid driving to Benjamin Pollock’s Toyshop in Covent Garden as parking is very restricted. There is limited on-street parking with meters on some surrounding roads.
- If driving, it is essential to remember to pay the Congestion Charge. The charge can be paid online, in selected shops and petrol stations, by post, by SMS from your mobile phone or by phone on +44 (0)20 7649 9122.
- Two of the largest car park providers in central London are Masterpark and NCP
Map of Benjamin Pollocks Toyshop Covent Garden
Nearest takeaway coffee and/or food options: Plenty of food & drink options in Covent Garden
Toilets: Inside the market building. £1 entry.
Disability access: Limited
This London toy shop was last reviewed in August 2018.
Toadstool Rating- Benjamin Pollocks Toy Shop
Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN Places to Visit and Things to Do with Kids in LONDON?
Click the links in blue below.
Disclosure: If you book hotels or activities, or buy products through a link on Roam the Gnome, we may receive a small affiliate income.
Thank you for your support in helping us to grow this Family Travel Directory.