INSIDE: Try ALL the fun stuff at Bounce Inc Gold Coast.
BOUNCE Inc Gold Coast is NOT just another trampoline park.
Hidden out the back of the enormous hanger building, there’s a secret door with one of those thick plastic curtains hanging down.
You know the style. Find them in every single milk bar in outback Australia, keeping out the flies.
This one won’t lead to you a delicious milkshake, but it will take you into a world of MONSTER sized inflatables!
There’s even an “It’s a Knockout” style Battle of the Balance game where two contestants try to donk one another off the balance beam with a pool noodle!
Stuff the kids. I want a go.
- 1 Bounce Inc Gold Coast
- 2 Things to do at BOUNCE Gold Coast
- 3 No. 1 – Jump High, Jump Low, and Go, Go, Go at the Free Jump Arena.
- 4 No. 2 – Slam Dunk that basketball!
- 5 No. 3 – Throw Yourself at the Big Bag
- 6 No. 4 – Join a Game of Dodgeball
- 7 No. 5 – Bounce to the Roof at the High Performance Area
- 8 No. 6 – Score a Goal at Bubble Soccer (extra charges)
- 9 No. 7 – Set the Toddlers Free
- 10 No. 8 – Extra Fun at the Inflatables Area
- 11 No. 9 – Our Favourite? The X-Park
- 12 Tuckshop Cafe
- 13 More Photos of Bounce Trampoline Park in Burleigh
- 14 The Inside Scoop – Bounce Gold Coast Review
- 15 Bounce Deals
- 16 Bounce Trampoline Gold Coast Map
- 17 Toadstool Rating – Bounce Burleigh
- 18 Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN things to do on the Gold Coast with kids?
Bounce Inc Gold Coast
Newly merged with the former Air Factory that was on the site, Bounce Inc Gold Coast is the largest trampoline park on the Gold Coast.
Things to do at BOUNCE Gold Coast
This indoor trampoline park has so much to do. One hour is not enough. Book at least two. (Check out the deals here.)
Check out all the things to do below.
No. 1 – Jump High, Jump Low, and Go, Go, Go at the Free Jump Arena.
- There’s 50 plus interconnected trampolines with tumble tracks, padded vaults to leap over, and banked walls to run up and down. One part of this is sectioned off for younger kids.
No. 2 – Slam Dunk that basketball!
- Leap up to full height rings with ball in hand. Try to beat your mates score!
No. 3 – Throw Yourself at the Big Bag
- Run the distance along this long trampoline, practicing your finest moves and aerials, before leaping into the air and landing with a soft thud on the air-inflated bag
No. 4 – Join a Game of Dodgeball
- The ultimate game of skill and dexterity as you dodge the balls being thrown at your legs by the opposing team.
No. 5 – Bounce to the Roof at the High Performance Area
- Head on in and jump on these Olympic grade trampolines. Bigger kids can try Wall Walking and Cliff Jumping if they dare.
- Performance trampolines are often used by athletes pursuing advanced performance around sports such skiing, snowboarding, wake-boarding and skate boarding.
No. 6 – Score a Goal at Bubble Soccer (extra charges)
- Join in a group to play a game of Bubble Soccer. Score goals in the bubble field. Addictive!
No. 7 – Set the Toddlers Free
There’s a separate toddler area at the front of Bounce. It’s fully gated with trampolines on one side, with basketball hoops, and this mat and big bag on the left.
No. 8 – Extra Fun at the Inflatables Area
- Challenge a partner to race through the obstacle course. Jump and play ball. Run through tunnels, slide down slippery dips, and just have fun. Another bonus activity when you visit Bounce Trampoline Park on the Gold Coast.
No. 9 – Our Favourite? The X-Park
The X-Park is an Adventure Challenge and Parkour course for kids who love to push their bodies to the extreme. X-Park is full of tricky obstacles including monkey bars, swings, parkour bars, parkour boxes, leap pads, and a giant flying fox.
High above the action, you’ll find the Tuckshop Cafe with good coffee, drinks for the kids, and simple snacks and foods to keep you going.
More Photos of Bounce Trampoline Park in Burleigh
The Inside Scoop – Bounce Gold Coast Review
Correct at time of publication. Please check with venue for updates. We apologise in advance if there have been any changes we are unaware of. All prices in AUD dollars.
Address: 5 Sunlight Drive, Burleigh Waters QLD 4220, Australia
Telephone: 1300 000 540
Website: Click here for the Indoor Trampoline Park Burleigh Gold Coast.
- Mon – Thurs: 10am – 8pm
- Fri: 10am – 9pm
- Sat: 9am – 9pm
- Sun: 9am – 6pm
Entry Fees: Bounce Gold Coast costs
General Admission (for jumpers over 110cm in height)
- 1st session $16.90
- 2nd session $11.60
- 10 pack multi-visit pass $13.90
Junior Jumpers (for kids under 3 and 110cm in height. Available from open till 2pm on weekends, till 6pm during school terms, and till 2pm during school holidays)
- 1st session $11.70
- 2nd session $9.50
- 10 pack multi-visit pass $9.90
- Family of four. Max 2 adults. $59.00 first session. $36.00 second session.
Hot tip: We absolutely recommend buying tickets online before you go, especially during QLD and NSW school holidays. Don’t be disappointed.
Bounce Grip Socks: Entry prices to Bounce Inc Gold Coast exclude the bright cheerful BOUNCE grip socks which must be worn for every session. They’re yours to buy and keep for $2.90!
We ALWAYS buy one of these two Bounce Deals. One hour is no longer enough.
- Two Hour Superpass for $19.90
- Three Hour Friday Super Sessions for $21. 4pm to 7pm on Friday nights. Details here.
How to get there:
- By Bus: Catch the 753, 754, 757, connecting to Marymount Catholic College. Bus stop is about a 8 minute walk (stop located on the cnr of Kortum Dr & Burleigh Connection Rd). Visit Translink to plan your journey.
- By Car: 5 minutes from both Burleigh Town Shopping Centre and Treetops Shopping Centre. 10 minutes to Burleigh Heads.
Parking: Free car parking is available outside the venue in designated areas.
Bounce Trampoline Gold Coast Map
Nearest takeaway coffee and/or food options: The onsite tuckshop is here for all of your thirst and hunger needs. No food to be brought in from outside. Water bottles ok.
Toilets: Yes including baby change table. Showers also.
Disability access: Ramp access via main entry. For lift access to check in, please enter building at main entry way and head left once inside.
Closest ATM: Burleigh Treetops Shopping Centre.
Enclosed: No. The front entrance is open to the carpark. Keep a close eye on small children as it gets busy.
Bounce World Gold Coast was last reviewed in November 2018.
Toadstool Rating – Bounce Burleigh
See you there!
Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN things to do on the Gold Coast with kids?
Click the links in blue below.
Disclosure: If you book your accommodation through a link on Roam the Gnome, we will receive a small affiliate income.
Thank you for your support in helping us to grow this Family Travel Directory.