Canggu Restaurants to try.
EIGHT permanent onsite food stalls to choose from including pizza, kebabs, Balinese food, and Japanese.
LIVE music Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
RAINBOW WAFFLES and ICE-CREAM on offer all day long at Creperia?
- 1 These are the kind of Family Friendly Canguu restaurants we put on our Must-Do list.
- 2 What to eat at Berawas Kitchen?
- 3 Berawa Bali – where is it?
- 4 RAINBOW WAFFLES!!!
- 5 Kids Play Area (It’s since been renovated to make it even better – see last pic)
- 6 Berawa Kitchen Bar
- 7 Front entrance Parking
- 8 The Inside Scoop – Berawa Kitchen, Canggu Restaurants
- 9 Toadstool Rating for these Canggu restaurants.
- 10 Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN things to do and places to eat in Bali?
These are the kind of Family Friendly Canguu restaurants we put on our Must-Do list.
Berawa Kitchen is located at Berawa Canggu, just a short 10 minute walk around the corner from Cinta Cafe and The Jungle Trader homewares stores.
Berawa Kitchen is the largest outdoor food hall in Canggu Bali, and definitely the most tasty. But forget all that. The best thing about this place is the cute little playground. (Kids playgrounds are hard to come by in Bali)
That, plus beanbag chairs, and my kids are in nirvana.
What to eat at Berawas Kitchen?
- Pizza, pasta, salad and smoothies at the Pizza Garden
- Kebabs at Kebab Mama
- Sushi, Sashimi, Tempura, Pork Katsu and Chicken Teriyaki at Dorami Teriyaki
- Balinese international fusion food including sate sticks, chicken noodles, nasi campur, chicken tacos, veggie nachos, and burritos at Warung Cili
- Baba Ganoush and Hommus with Pita bread at Humus Eatery
- Sweet and savoury crepes, milkshakes and kombucha at the Creperie
- THOSE FABULOUS Rainbow Waffles can also be found at the Creperie!
Prices are super reasonable for all meals (and drinks) here, around RP 40,000 to RP 90,000 (AUD $4 – $9) with plenty of options under RP 60,000 ($6 AUD)
There’s a bar too, with wicked margaritas.
Berawa Bali – where is it?
Berawa and Berawa beach are really part of Canggu, the hipster haven that still retains the feel and vibe of old school Bali.
Canggu is our pick for where to stay in Bali with kids, as it’s way less hectic and bogan than the streets of Kuta, and is a more relaxed version of Seminyak, with rice paddy field views for days.
A caveat. It’s not easy walking along these Canggu streets with kids – there’s hardly any pathways to speak of, and loads of scooter/bike/car action so be very careful. Hold on tight to the toddler . Put bub in the ergo. Don’t bother with a stroller around these parts.
But if you are looking for somewhere that ticks all the boxes for you (stylish homewares shops, fabulous food, laid back restaurants, hippy sun-drenched vibe galore), your partner-in-crime, AND your little ones, book a villa here.
Kids Play Area (It’s since been renovated to make it even better – see last pic)
Berawa Kitchen Bar
Front entrance Parking
The Inside Scoop – Berawa Kitchen, Canggu Restaurants
Correct at time of publication. Please check with venue for updates.
Address: Berewa Kitchen Canggu Restaurants can be found at Jalan Raya Semat no. 8, Canggu, North Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Telephone: 0821 11876936
Facebook: Berawa Kitchen Facebook page
Instagram: Berawa Kitchen Instagram
Opening Hours: 24 hours
Entry Fees: Free entry
Parking: Free Parking available outside the front and back entrances
How to get there: By Bluebird taxi, Uber, private car with driver, or scooter/motorbike, or walk from local villas
Berawa Kitchen Canggu Restaurants map:
Disability access: Accessible with normal Bali restrictions eg uneven pavements
Closest playground: Yes, there’s one on site
Enclosed: There’s no gates to contain children at front or back entrances, so keep a watchful eye, especially on the front entrance as the road outdoors is busy
Ground cover: Grass
Seating: Picnic tables, lounges, and beanbags
Notes: This restaurant was last visited by Roam the Gnome and friends in 2018.
Toadstool Rating for these Canggu restaurants.
The choice is yours. What kind of food will you eat tonight?
Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN things to do and places to eat in Bali?
Click the links in blue below.