Looking for upmarket places to shop in Bali?
A relaxed but sleek homewares and gift shop in Bali filled with hand-crafted, artisan-style souvenirs, gifts and gorgeous pieces for your home?
Put CARGA Homewares on your list. This elegant store (shop is not the right word) is housed in a traditional Indonesian home of timber framework, thatched ceiling, and tile. It’s light and bright, and calls you in.
- 1 Shopping in Bali for Homewares and Bali Souvenirs
- 2 The must-buy item – Bali cushions
- 3 No. 1 Homewares Bali – Seminyak Shopping
- 4 Be prepared to empty your purse at this Bali Homewares & Decor Store
- 5 The Inside Scoop – CARGA Homewares Bali
- 6 Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN things to do and places to eat in Bali?
Shopping in Bali for Homewares and Bali Souvenirs
What can you buy at CARGA?
Here’s a list of what you’ll find at this Balinese interior design store.
- A curated collection of Balinese and Indonesian handcrafted items
- A generous selection of patterned bowls, dishes, and cutlery
- Tablewear including serviettes, teatowels, tablerunners
- Teapots and teacups and mugs
- Water jugs and matching cups
- Watering cans
- Bespoke stationary
- Wrapping paper and cards
- Sweet notebooks, diaries, journals and calendars
- Leather purses, wallets and other leather goods
- A giant range pretty ceramics
- Home decor including lights, stools, candles and candle holders, tealight holders
- Handbags, and baskets
- Art canvases
- Rattan baskets and storage containers
- Balinese ornaments
- Shibori cloths
- Cane baskets
The must-buy item – Bali cushions
Do not leave Carga without at least one of their range of beautiful cushions. I wanted to scoop up the lot.
No. 1 Homewares Bali – Seminyak Shopping
Carga is our number one favourite. Last trip, I came home with the most gorgeous leather purse, and four matching rainbow-swirled timber coasters. We use them every day and it’s a lovely reminder of our time on our favourite island.
Be prepared to empty your purse at this Bali Homewares & Decor Store
I’m not kidding. It would be cheaper to just move in. Visit Carga for loads of Balinese interior design tips too.
The Inside Scoop – CARGA Homewares Bali
- Location of Carga Bali – Jl. Petitenget No.886, Kerobokan (Seminyak). Right next door to BIKU Cafe Seminyak.
- Phone: +62 361 8478180
- Open from 9am to 9pm
- Enquiries: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN things to do and places to eat in Bali?
Click the links in blue below.