Dough Darlings Bali
Scoff a different donut each day at Dough Darlings Bali. You’ll have to, if you want to try out ALL the flavours.
Doughnut addicts, and those with a sweet tooth, can’t go wrong at this epic donut-ery where donuts are made from whole milk, european-style butter, cane sugar and real fruits.
Remember, calories don’t count on holidays, birthdays, vacations, weekends, after midnight, road trips, or dealing with breakups.
Check out this list of mouth-watering flavours.
Dough Darlings Flavour List
- Vanilla Glaze Doughnut
- Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut
- Strawberry Mojito Doughnut
- Chocolate Hazelnut Doughnut
- Matcha Black Sesame Doughnut
- Peanut Strussel Crunch Doughnut
- White Chocolate Specullos Doughnut
- Taro Ganache and Oreo Doughnut
- New York Cheesecake Doughnut
- Triple Belgian Chocolate Doughnut
- Espresso Brown Sugar Doughnut
- Ispahand (Raspberry, Lychee, Rose) Doughnut
- Dark Chocolate Crack Cookie Doughnut
- Salted Caramel and Milky Almond Doughnut
- Thai Tea Cream Brulle Bomb Bomb
- Chocolate Malted Bomb Bomb
- Nastar Cheesecake Bomb Bomb
- Salted Egg Yolk Bomb Bomb
- Rum Raisin Bomb Bomb
And the one no-one’s game to try – the Salted Durian Bomb Bomb. Blergh.
The Inside Scoop- Dough Darling at Seminyak Village
Correct at time of publication. Please check with venue for updates. We apologise in advance if there have been any changes we are unaware of.
Dough Darlings Seminyak Address: Jalan Kayu Jati No. 8, Kuta Badung, Bali 80361.
Dough Darlings Petitenget is located at Jl. Petitenget No.22, Seminyak, Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia. Standalone shop is open from 8am to 9pm
Website: Check out the Donut Darlings website to see the Daily Doughnuts timetable. Your favourite on the list? No? Come back tomorrow.
Opening Hours: 10am till late or sold out, at Seminyak Village
Entry Fees: Free entry to the mall.
Parking: This shopping centre in Seminyak has excellent parking facilities on Basement Level with a direct lift up to the different shopping floors of the mall. With min. purchase IDR. 100,000, get 2 hours free parking.
How to get there:
- Bus: Catch a super cheap Kura Kura bus from Kuta, Legian, Canggu, Sanur, Jimbaran and Ubud. The Kura Kura bus stop is located next door to Seminyak Village at Seminyak Square shopping centre.
- On Foot: Seminyak Village has newly built sidewalks connecting us to Jl Kayu Aya, which is the most popular pedestrian road in Seminyak city centre. Seminyak Village is within walking distance from Ku De Ta, The Legian, The Oberoi, The Seminyak and other popular hotels.
- Taxi: Book a Bluebird Taxi. Concierge can assist in booking a return taxi for you after your visit to the mall.
- Uber: Uber and GrabTaxi are two apps that can be used in Bali for ordering transportation to and from Seminyak Village
Toilets: Yes, in mall including a baby change table
Disability access: Yes
Closest ATM: RARA Money Changer has been in operation since 2003 and provides the best authorized exchange service that is always secure and reliable.
Enclosed: Yes, security clearance also at entrance
- This Seminyak Bali shopping mall was last reviewed in April 2018.
This doughnut shop was last reviewed in April 201.
Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN places to eat and things to do in Bali?
Click the links in blue below.
Disclosure: If you book hotels or activities, or buy products through a link on Roam the Gnome, we may receive a small affiliate income.
Thank you for your support in helping us to grow this Family Travel Directory.