Need Help getting to London Zoo UK?
Here’s all the info you’ll need on getting to London Zoo UK. The Zoo’s address is: Regent’s Park London NW1 4RY UK.
By Underground (TUBE)
ZSL London Zoo is within walking distance of Camden Town and Regent’s Park stations and short bus ride from Baker Street station. Visitors are advised to check the services to these stations before starting their journey. For more information visit Transport for London’s service update page.
From Regent’s Park station (20 MINUTE WALK)
- Exit the station and turn right. Cross the Marylebone Road and turn left immediately into Park Square East. Continue until you reach the entrance to Regent’s Park on the corner of the outer circle. Walk through the Park along the Broad Walk (heading north) until you reach the outer circle again. Turn left onto the outer circle. ZSL London Zoo’s entrance is 200 metres on the left
From Baker Street Station
- Catch the 274 bus from Baker Street to Ormonde Terrace
Or if you fancy a 30 minute walk, exit the station on Baker Street, turn right and walk to the end of Baker street, cross over Park Road and turn left onto the outer circle and follow this road until you reach the Zoo’s main entrance on your right.
From Camden Town Station (15 MINUTE WALK)
- Camden Town is the nearest tube station to ZSL London Zoo with its Northern Line connection. Exit the station on the right-hand side and walk along Parkway. Continue walking up Parkway for about 6 minutes until you reach Prince Albert Road. Turn right into Prince Albert Road and continue for about five minutes until you reach the traffic-light controlled pedestrian crossing. Cross left here and walk over the Regent’s Canal footbridge. Turn right and ZSL London Zoo is then 200 metres up the road on the left-hand side
Please note: On Saturdays and at other busy times, Camden Town station operates a one-way system. Access to the Northern line is via a spiral staircase. Buggies must be folded. Please top up your Oyster card to cover your return journey as the ticket hall is very busy. On Sundays, Camden Town station is exit-only between 1300 and 1730. Please use nearby Mornington Crescent, Chalk Farm or Kentish Town stations for your return journey.
By National Rail
- The nearest mainline station is Euston. At Euston Station go to bus stop G and take bus number 253 towards the Narroway/Hackney Central to Camden High Street. At Camden High Street go to Stop T and take bus number 274 towards Victoria Gate to ZSL London Zoo.
- Service number 274 runs from Marble Arch and Baker Street, to Ormonde Terrace. View the 274 bus route and times
- Pick up the C2 from Victoria station, Oxford Circus or Great Portland Street to Gloucester Gate. View the C2 bus route and times
By London Overground
The nearest London Overground station is Camden Road station.
- Turn right out of the station and follow Camden Road until you get to Camden Town Tube station. Cross the road and walk along Parkway. Continue walking up Parkway for about 6 minutes until you reach Prince Albert Road. Turn right into Prince Albert Road and continue for about five minutes until you reach the traffic-light controlled pedestrian crossing. Cross left here and walk over the Regent’s Canal footbridge. Turn right and ZSL London Zoo is then 200 metres up the road on the left-hand side
- The zoo has a bike shed for public use in the car park opposite the main Zoo entrance. ZSL takes no responsibility for any damage or theft of any cycles left in our cycle stands.
- There are also two TfL Barclays Cycle Hire scheme docking stations – one in car park opposite the main Zoo entrance and also in the Zoo’s main Gloucester Slips car park.
- The London Waterbus Company runs a scheduled service along the Regent’s Canal between Camden Lock or Little Venice and ZSL London Zoo. For full details call the London Waterbus Company 020 7482 2550.
- The zoo has extensive parking facilities, and is outside of the congestion charge. Parking requires payment.
If you need any further help with getting to London Zoo UK, visit the London Zoo website or call 020 7722 3333.
Check out these London Zoo Adventures
- Junior Keeper for the Day
- London Zoo Safari Sleepover
- Afternoon Tea at the Zoo!
- What to Do and See at London Zoo
- London Zoo Bedbugs Sleepover for Kids aged 7 – 11!
Family Travel Ideas with Roam the Gnome
We love to share the SUPER FUN kid-friendly stuff we find around the world, so you can go there too!
Image Credits: London Zoo.