INSIDE: Roam the Gnome’s Insider’s Guide to the Ultimate Hobbiton Gift Shop.
Hobbiton in New Zealand brews it own range of ales, cider and ginger beer!
Taste test one of them on your Hobbiton Movie Set Tour for FREE!
The best news is that you can now take these ales, ciders and ginger beers from The Hobbit™ Southfarthing™ beverage range home as you can buy them in the Hobbiton Gift shop at the end of the tour.
Stock your fridge with the full range for your next Lord of the Rings or Hobbit Trilogy all-nighter with fellow dedicated friends.
Disclosure: This article contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of these links, we may receive a small commission at NO extra cost to you.
- 1 The Hobbiton Gift Shop
- 2 Hobbiton Shop Range
- 3 Hobbit POP Characters at the Hobbiton Souvenir Shop
- 4 Hobbit Mugs, Cups & More
- 5 MORE Hobbiton Souvenirs at the Lord of the Rings shop
- 6 Hobbiton Collectibles
- 7 Lord of the Rings DVDS
- 8 Lord of the Rings novels
- 9 Hobbiton Memorabilia
- 10 WETA Collectibles
- 11 The Inside Scoop – Hobbiton Shop & LOTR Set Tour
- 12 Hobbiton Movie Set Tickets
- 13 Hobbiton Movie Set Guided Tour & Festive Buffet Lunch
- 14 How to get to Hobbiton Movie Set Gift Shop
- 15 Toadstool Rating- Hobbiton Souvenir Shop
- 16 Looking for More Things to Do near Hobbiton in New Zealand for Kids?
The Hobbiton Gift Shop
Hobbiton and Lord of the Rings Fans be warned.
If you are on a budget, be prepared to blow it.
There are hundreds of Hobbiton souvenirs to choose from at Hobbiton New Zealand.
We dare you to leave the Hobbiton walking tour experience empty handed.
Hobbiton Shop Range
Choose your favourite Hobbiton Souvenirs to take home.
Hobbiton Elf Ears
The Hobbiton Elf Ears are perfect for Halloween or your next Hobbiton Dress Up event!
Who can resist?
Hobbit POP Characters at the Hobbiton Souvenir Shop
You can buy POP! bobble head dolls, in all the Hobbit characters including:
- Legolas Greenleaf
- Pippin Took
- Merry Brandybuck
- Galadriel Collectible Figure
- King Aragorn exclusive
- Samwise Gamgee
- Bilbo Baggins, and of course,
- Frodo Baggins
BUY NOW ON AMAZON: Click any of the links above for current pricing.
Hobbit Mugs, Cups & More
There’s Hobbit mugs too.
The Official Lord of the Rings Store also stocks:
- Hobbiton Movie Set Location guidebooks
- Lord of the Rings official merchandise
- Exclusive branded clothing including a Green Dragon Inn t shirt and a LOTR sweatshirt
- Hobbit satchels, bags and backpacks
- Official Hobbit merchandise
- A Shire Hat
Prices start from just a few dollars so there’s something for everyone.
MORE Hobbiton Souvenirs at the Lord of the Rings shop
There’s more Hobbit memorabilia including:
- Hobbit postcards
- Hobbiton souvenir plates, magnets, and picture frames
If you don’t already have a collection, start one now with these Hobbit souvenir spoons.
Hobbiton souvenir spoons are a fabulous Hobbiton keepsake of your visit to this magical world of wonder in New Zealand.
You’ll never forget it!
Lord of the Rings DVDS
The Hobbiton shop stocks the entire range of Lord of the Rings and Hobbit DVDs.
Lord of the Rings novels
Plus all the Lord of the Rings novels, Hobbit books, and Tolkien books.
If you are a die-hard fan, do not leave without one of these iconic Lord of the Rings pipe replica props for your mantlepiece!
Imagine having a real life replica of the Pipe of Gandalf the Grey on the mantlepiece.
What a conversation starter that would be!
Buy now on Amazon: Lord of the Rings Pipe of Gandalf the Grey 1:1 Scale Replica Prop
For those with full wallets, there’s also detailed sculptures from the range of Weta Collectibles to take home.
These are the best Hobbiton souvenirs for die-hard Lord of the Rings fans.
Priced in the hundreds, these go straight to the pool room!
(As Daryl Kerrigan, the lead character in “The Castle” film would say!)
The Inside Scoop – Hobbiton Shop & LOTR Set Tour
Correct at time of publication on Roam the Gnome. Please check with venue for updates. We apologise in advance if there have been any changes we are unaware of. All prices in NZ dollars, unless otherwise stated
Hobbiton Address: The official Hobbiton Gift Shop is located by the Green Dragon Inn on the Hobbiton Movie Set Tour.
NB: There are also two alternatives to the Hobbiton shop INSIDE the tour grounds featured above. Both sell a similar range of Hobbiton products.
Hobbiton Shop Shire’s Rest
You can also buy a similar range of Hobbiton New Zealand souvenirs at the Hobbiton souvenir shop at Shire’s Rest.
Hobbiton Shop Rotorua
There is also a range of Hobbiton souvenirs at the Hobbiton Souvenir Shop Rotorua.
- The Hobbiton Shop Rotorua is at the Hobbiton Movie Set Store, 1235 Fenton St Rotorua.
- This is the departure point for Hobbiton movie set tours from Rotorua.
Hobbiton Shop opening hours
- The Hobbiton shop is open from the same time as the first tour commences on the day.
- You’ll be given time (approximately 15 minutes) at the end of your Hobbiton tour to visit the Hobbiton shop before the tour departs.
Hobbiton Movie Set Tickets
Hot tip: Buy your Hobbiton tickets well in advance.
During the popular months, they SELL OUT QUICKLY.
Don’t miss your chance to take this fabulous tour.
It’s spellbinding, even for non-fans of the films, as most visitors are.
A classic, unforgettable tour for both the young, and the young at heart.
Hobbiton Movie Set Guided Tour & Festive Buffet Lunch
Hot tip: You can also book a Hobbiton Tour of the Lord of the Rings movie set, that includes a Festive Buffet Lunch in the Party Marquee.
You will sample one of the Hobbiton drinks (as above), and eat hearty Hobbit dishes, family favorites, and classic Kiwi dishes too.
How to get to Hobbiton Movie Set Gift Shop
Find the answers to the questions:
- Where is Hobbiton located? and a Hobbiton map
- How far is Hobbiton from Auckland?
- What are the Hobbiton tour times?
- How much are the Hobbiton tour prices?
- How much is the Hobbiton entrance fee?
Plus information on:
- Getting to Hobbiton The Shire
- What to eat and drink when you visit Hobbiton
- Hobbiton tour length
- What Hobbiton weather to expect during your visit
- Hobbiton discounts
- How to book Hobbiton tickets?
- Parking at Hobbiton village? (heads up- there’s free Hobbiton parking onsite)
Notes: The Hobbiton Gift Shop story was last updated in 2020
Toadstool Rating- Hobbiton Souvenir Shop
The Hobbit Souvenir Shop is a 5-toadstool adventure for Hobbit lovers!
Allow yourself enough time for a serious browse at the Hobbiton store.
Hot tip: Don’t diddle daddle after your drink at the Green Dragon Inn.
Looking for More Things to Do near Hobbiton in New Zealand for Kids?
Click the blue links below for more fun things to do in Rotorua, Taupo, Waitomo and Auckland.