LEGO Brick Store Rockefeller Center. Updated 2018).
There’s a Quiz Project for kids at the Rockefeller Center Lego Brick Store.
Kids have to search the miniature version of the Rockefeller Plaza building, Miniland, and answer questions to show they’ve found hidden figures, Where’s Wally style. If they can find them all (with your help), head to a Brick Specialist for a cool prize.
It’s just ONE of the fun things to do at the Legoland Store in New York.
- 1 SEVEN More Things to Do at the LEGO Brick Store with Kids
- 2 One: Pick & Build Wall at the LEGO Brick Store
- 3 Two: Digital Box
- 4 Three: Build your Own LEGO Minifigure
- 5 Four: LEGO Virtual Games
- 6 Five: LEGO events at the LEGO store Manhattan.
- 7 Six: Talk to a Brick Specialist at Lego World NYC
- 8 Seven: Shop your favourite LEGO sets and LEGO products
- 9 The Inside Scoop – LEGOLAND Store New York City
- 10 Lego Store Rockefeller Center Map
- 11 Toadstool Rating.
- 12 Looking for MORE Super Fun Things to Do in NEW YORK CITY with Kids?
SEVEN More Things to Do at the LEGO Brick Store with Kids
There’s a bunch of hands-on play activities for kids in New York at the Lego Store Rockefeller Center. Even if your kids are not big LEGO fans, you can easily spend an hour or more doing all the stuff. Here’s a list of seven things kids can do at the LEGO store New York.
One: Pick & Build Wall at the LEGO Brick Store
Visit the Pick & Build wall to choose the bricks and elements you want in all different shapes and colors.
Every LEGO store has something different, and the bricks change all the time. So grab a cup and fill it up with whatever pieces you need for your own home collection.
Two: Digital Box
Ned loved this fun technology! The digital box is the place to scan one of the boxed LEGO sets and see the model come to life in 3D!
How cool is that?
Three: Build your Own LEGO Minifigure
This is the cheapest way out of the Lego Store in New York. Guide the kids over to the Lego Mini Figure tower, where they can build 3 figures for around $10 US.
Kids can mix and match from a wide selection of bottoms, tops, heads, hair pieces and accessories to customize their own Minifigures, then take them home in a little purpose-built carrycase too.
Four: LEGO Virtual Games
There’s a LEGO virtual game machine in store at the LEGO Rockefeller Center. Kids love it, but you might have to wait a while for your turn.
Five: LEGO events at the LEGO store Manhattan.
Check out this month’s store calendar (scroll down the page)to learn about the play opportunities that are going on at your local LEGO Store.
There’s monthly mini model builds, Minifigure Swap Monday, weekly building challenges and exclusive offers too.
You can print off a PDF of the Monthly Event Calendar too.
Six: Talk to a Brick Specialist at Lego World NYC
These guys and gals are the ones in the know. Chat to them about your favourite LEGO sets, and find out all the gossip about new LEGO releases and upcoming events too.
Seven: Shop your favourite LEGO sets and LEGO products
We saved the best for last. Yes, you can SHOP all your favourite LEGO souvenirs at the LEGO shop New York too.
- LEGO kits and LEGO sets including LEGO City sets and LEGO Ninjago sets
- LEGO models including the LEGO New York Skyline (LEGO Architecture New York set)
- Adult LEGO sets, including the awesome Kombi Van set!
- LEGO Duplo for the younger kids
- Individual LEGO bricks, LEGO blocks, and LEGO plates
- LEGO people
- LEGO technic
- LEGO toys
They can point you in the right direction to find a LEGO table, and ideas for LEGO storage too.
Keep an eye out for things that have been marked down as part of a LEGO sale too.
The Inside Scoop – LEGOLAND Store New York City
Correct at time of publication. Please check with venue for updates. We apologise in advance if there have been any changes we are unaware of.
Address: 620 Fifth Avenue @ 50th Street, New York NY 10020-2402
Telephone: (212) 245-5973
Website: Lego Store Rockefeller Center
Opening Hours at the LEGO Brick Store Rockefeller Center:
- Monday – Saturday: 10am – 8:00 pm
- Sunday: 10am – 6:00 pm
Entry Fees: Free entry. But purchases will be made!
Spot the Rockefeller Center Flags to find the LEGO Shop in Rockefeller Center:
- By Car: Click here for Google Map directions
- By Subway Train: B, D, F, M trains to 47-50 Streets – Rockefeller Center Station
- By Bus: Bus to 6 Av/w 49 St bus station
Parking: Car Parking garages can be found nearby.
Lego Store Rockefeller Center Map
Nearest takeaway coffee and/or food options: Tonnes of family-friendly food and drink options in and around the Rockefeller center.
Toilets: No. Closest bathrooms are in the Rockefeller Center itself.
Disability access: Limited. (There are stairs inside.)
Closest ATM: Citibank ATM insideRockefeller Center
Closest playground: Heckscher Playground at Central Park south
- If you are visiting New York City during winter, join in one of the city’s most celebrated traditions. Each winter, visitors lace up their skates and twirl away at The Rink at Rockefeller Center. The Rink at Rockefeller is set to re-open on October 6, 2018. Reserve tickets now.
- There’s also more stuff to do at the Rockefeller Center. Click here for a list of Rockefeller Center stores to visit with kids.
The LEGO Brick Store at Rockefeller Center was last reviewed in July 2018.
Definitely a must for LEGO fans.
Looking for MORE Super Fun Things to Do in NEW YORK CITY with Kids?
Click the blue links below.
Disclosure: If you book hotels or activities, or buy products through a link on Roam the Gnome, we may receive a small affiliate income.
Thank you for your support in helping us to grow this Family Travel Directory.