INSIDE: A sneak peek at Lincoln Road Playground. Updated 2019.
The best thing at this playground in Brooklyn Prospect Park is the Water Squirting Frogs.
If you visit the Lincoln Road playground on a hot day, what fun it would be to skip and swirl through the Lincoln Playground water play area in New York to dodge their mischievous sprays and sprinklers.
But it was too cold for the frogs to squirt us when we visited.
Our adventures to the Lincoln playground in Brooklyn happened on a day where there was an unexpected out-of-season snow dump, and the frogs were frozen solid.
- 1 Lincoln Playground
- 2 Lincoln Road Water Playground with Frog Sprinklers!
- 3 Where to eat near Lincoln Playground Prospect Park
- 4 The Inside Scoop- Lincoln Road Playground at Prospect Park
- 5 How to get to Lincoln playground Prospect Park Brooklyn
- 6 Facilities at Lincoln Park playground in Brooklyn
- 7 Toadstool Rating – Prospect Park playground
- 8 Looking for MORE Super Fun Things to Do in NEW YORK CITY with Kids?
- 9 Subscribe
- 10 Bookmark Roam the Gnome
This Brooklyn Prospect Park playground is for kids of all ages.
For the Big Kids
- a giant climbing fort jungle gym with ladders of various shapes, sizes and directions
- elevated walking platforms and bridges
- turrets and podiums
For the Little Kids
- a smaller fort structure with stairs and knee platforms for access
- a narrow slide
- a double width slide
- a sandbox for use in warmer weather
Prospect Park Swings
There’s two tyre swings in one area, and eight bucket swings in a separate fenced area too
Lincoln Road Water Playground with Frog Sprinklers!
Now, you’ll just have to imagine what this water playground in Brooklyn looks like on a warm summers day!
Kids jumping from lily pad to lily pad, as they run in and out between the sprinklers.
We’ll be back to try it out soon.
Where to eat near Lincoln Playground Prospect Park
Wholesome Gourmet Market is on 534 Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11225, USA.
It serves coffee, fresh juices, burgers, panini, omelettes, breakfast from the griddle, and more.
The Inside Scoop- Lincoln Road Playground at Prospect Park
Correct at time of publication. Please check with venue for updates. We apologise in advance if there have been any changes we are unaware of.
Address: Ocean Ave and Lincoln Road, Brooklyn, NY 11225, USA
Telephone: +1 212-639-9675 (or call 311)
Website: Click here
Opening Hours: 8am till dusk
Entry Fees: Free
How to get to Lincoln playground Prospect Park Brooklyn
- By Bus: Catch the B41 bus to Flatbush Av/Lincoln Rd from Brooklyn Bridge area
- By Subway: From Times Square, catch the Q (yellow line) train to Coney Island – Stillwell Ave, to Prospect Park Station, and walk three minutes.
- By Taxi/Uber: Disembark at Ocean Ave and Lincoln Road, Brooklyn
- By Car: Click here for driving directions
There’s parking garages nearby, and a few on street parks as well if you are lucky.
Facilities at Lincoln Park playground in Brooklyn
Toilets: No. Click here for closest bathrooms in Prospect Park.
Disability access: Yes, limited
Closest ATM: TD Bank is in the southwest corner of Prospect Park
Enclosed: Yes, fenced.
Ground cover: Rubber tiles, concrete
Picnic tables: No, but plenty of bench seating
Electric BBQs: No
Water Bubblers/fountains: Yes
Scooters and Bikes: Yes
Notes: This playground was last reviewed in 2019.
Toadstool Rating – Prospect Park playground
If you are in the area on a hot day, make a beeline.
Looking for MORE Super Fun Things to Do in NEW YORK CITY with Kids?
Click the blue links below.
Bookmark Roam the Gnome
This article may contain affiliate links. This means if you make a booking or purchase after clicking on one of these links on Roam the Gnome™, we may receive a small affiliate commission at NO extra cost to you.
Roam the Gnome™ is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, amazon.co.uk, amazon.ca. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Thank you in advance for your support in helping us to grow Roam the Gnome Family Travel™ Website Directory