Lincoln Road Playground. Updated 2018.
The best thing at this playground is the Water Squirting Frogs.
What fun to skip and swirl through the Lincoln Playground water play area to dodge their mischievous sprays and sprinklers.
But those frogs couldn’t catch us on our visit.
Our adventures happened on a day where there was an unexpected out-of-season snow dump, and the frogs were frozen solid.
- 1 Lincoln Playground
- 2 Lincoln Playground Pictures
- 3 Lincoln Playground tyre swings
- 4 Prospect Park Swings
- 5 Lincoln Road Water Playground with Frog Sprinklers!
- 6 The Inside Scoop- Lincoln Road Playground at Prospect Park
- 7 Toadstool Rating.
- 8 Looking for MORE Super Fun Things to Do in NEW YORK CITY with Kids?
This Brooklyn Prospect Park playground is for kids of all ages.
For the Big Kids
- a giant climbing fort jungle gym with ladders of various shapes, sizes and directions
- elevated walking platforms and bridges
- turrets and podiums
For the Little Kids
- a smaller fort structure with stairs and knee platforms for access
- a narrow slide
- a double width slide
- a sandbox for use in warmer weather
Prospect Park Swings
- There’s two tyre swings in one area, and eight bucket swings in a separate fenced area too
Lincoln Playground Pictures
Lincoln Playground tyre swings
Prospect Park Swings
Lincoln Road Water Playground with Frog Sprinklers!
The Inside Scoop- Lincoln Road Playground at Prospect Park
Correct at time of publication. Please check with venue for updates. We apologise in advance if there have been any changes we are unaware of.
Address: Ocean Ave and Lincoln Road, Brooklyn, NY 11225, USA
Telephone: +1 212-639-9675 (or call 311)
Website: NYC Parks
Opening Hours: 8am till dusk
Entry Fees: Free
How to get there:
- By Bus: Catch the B41 bus to Flatbush Av/Lincoln Rd from Brooklyn Bridge area
- By Subway: From Times Square, catch the Q (yellow line) train to Coney Island – Stillwell Ave, to Prospect Park Station, and walk three minutes.
- By Taxi/Uber: Disembark at Ocean Ave and Lincoln Road, Brooklyn
- By Car: Click here for driving directions
Nearest takeaway coffee and/or food options: Wholesome Gourmet Market is on 534 Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11225, USA. It serves coffee, fresh juices, burgers, panini, omelettes, breakfast from the griddle, and more. Click here for menu.
Toilets: No. Click here for closest bathrooms in Prospect Park.
Disability access: Yes, limited
Closest ATM: TD Bank is in the southwest corner of Prospect Park
Enclosed: Yes, fenced.
Ground cover: Rubber tiles, concrete
Picnic tables: No, but plenty of bench seating
Electric BBQs: No
Water Bubblers/fountains: Yes
Scooters and Bikes: Yes
This playground was last reviewed in April 2018
If you are in the area on a hot day, make a beeline.
Looking for MORE Super Fun Things to Do in NEW YORK CITY with Kids?
Click the blue links below.
Disclosure: If you book hotels or activities, or buy products through a link on Roam the Gnome, we may receive a small affiliate income.
Thank you for your support in helping us to grow this Family Travel Directory.