- 2 Hear the Lions Roar at the London Zoo Safari Sleepover!
- 3 The Inside Scoop
- 4 Toadstool Rating (by the kids)
- 5 Instagram: Family Travel Ideas with Roam the Gnome
- 6 Click here to follow us!
Hear the Lions Roar at the London Zoo Safari Sleepover!
Looking for THE BEST special treat for your animal-mad kids when you head to London? We’ve found it. Brand-new for 2016, the London Zoo Safari Sleepover at the Gir Lion Lodge is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to stay overnight within earshot of roaring lions! Can you imagine how excited the kids would be about that? It’s not a room with a view, it’s a room with a Zoo!
The Gir Lion Lodge is the location for the London Zoo Safari Sleepover. Tucked away within the new Land of the Lions development, you and the kids will sleep in bespoke luxury lodges inspired by the charming hotels you’d find in the area of the lion’s native Gir Forest in India. You’ll be fed too! Enjoy a lip-smacking 2-course dinner, and full English breakfast included as part of your stay.
But the most important part of the experience are the exclusive tours – at sunset, by torchlight, and early morning before the zoo opens – where you’ll be taken behind the scenes of London Zoo by happy and knowledgable hosts who can’t wait to share a bunch of fun facts and insights into the zoo’s wildlife.
The Inside Scoop
What your London Zoo Safari Sleepover includes:
- One night’s accommodation for two people (and up to two children aged 5-13 years on family nights) in a twin or a double lodge
- Complimentary drinks
- A delicious two-course dinner
- A full English Breakfast
- Three Exclusive tours led by our passionate hosts
- Free car parking at ZSL London Zoo on Day One and ZSL Whipsnade Zoo* on Day Two. (NB: Not Car Entry*)
- Two days free entry to ZSL London Zoo (or first day ZSL London Zoo and second day to ZSL Whipsnade Zoo)
You can arrive at ZSL London Zoo anytime from 10am on your day of arrival. Check in to the Lodges is between 4.30pm – 6pm. The first tour begins at 6.15pm so you need to be there by 6pm at the latest.
Prices for the London Zoo Safari Sleepover
Prices start from £378.00 per lodge for 2 full paying guests. On family nights, up to two extra children* can sleep on sofa bed for an extra £50 a night. (NB: A maximum of one adult and three children or two adults and two children are welcome in each lodge.) Children must be 5-13 years old. Children 14-years old or over are classified as adults.
The experience runs six nights a week right through to December 2016, with designated family-friendly nights and adults-only nights to ensure each stay is specially tailored to its guests.
Book your family stay here.
- Phone: 0344 225 1826
- London Zoo Safari Sleepover Website
- Email (guest relations): email@example.com
About the London Zoo Safari Sleepover Lodges
There are nine lodges available; five of them have double beds and four have twin beds. Each lodge can accommodate two adults, or 2+2 persons on family nights. Each colourful lodge is a haven of restfulness on the inside with:
- Comfy beds with soft linen and pillows
- En-suite with toilet, basin and shower (NB: towels are supplied)
- Bedside table
- Sofa bed
- Lights, a heater, and two power sockets to recharge your camera batteries!
- Private veranda with seating for relaxing
- Hair dryer, plus toiletries including shampoo, conditioner
- Tea and coffee making facilities
Travel options to London Zoo Safari Sleepover
- Click here for travel options to London Zoo Safari Sleepover
LOCATION AND MAP
- Address:Outer Circle, Regent’s Park, London, NW1 4RY
Toadstool Rating (by the kids)
Family Travel Ideas with Roam the Gnome
We love to share the SUPER FUN kid-friendly stuff we find around the world, so you can go there too!