- 1 M and M World London (otherwise known as M&M World London) with Roam the Gnome!
- 2 Create your Own M and M World London Mix
- 3 Mix Lab Ordering Station
- 4 The Inside Scoop
- 5 M&M World London Merchandise
- 6 Stuff to Buy
- 7 Toadstool Rating (by the kids)
- 8 Instagram: Family Travel Ideas with Roam the Gnome
- 9 Click here to follow us!
M and M World London (otherwise known as M&M World London) with Roam the Gnome!
When you head into Leicester Square in London, the kids will not miss this rainbow-coloured building. Be prepared to enter the rainbow hyper-colour world of M and M World London. There’s quite a bit to do and see over 4 floors (a total of 35,000 square feet of M&M’s!), if you can bear the over-the-top merchandising push. There’s no getting away from it, and you’ll see the same stuff again and again repetitively over different floors.
If you or the kids are die-hard M&M lovers though, don’t miss it. There’s lots of photo opportunities, and you might even MEET an M&M character in the plush!
M and M World London Art
M&M souvenir penny machines
Walk like a Beatle! Prop displays to engage with.
Climb aboard a London Bus
Create your Own M and M World London Mix
The pick-and-mix place downstairs is where the fun really begins. You and the kids can fill a bag with your own selection of M&Ms in all the colours of the rainbow. Pick your favourites from over 100 choices! Price is by weight, so don’t go too overboard. It’s a fun gimmick but gather your bigger chocolate supplies at the supermarket.
Mix Lab Ordering Station
If you are feeling fancy, you can even order a Bespoke Mix of your favourite colours and watch them being dispensed by a team of Mixologists behind glass in the M&M laboratory! You can even add messages to your M&M’s for that really special occasion.
The Inside Scoop
Opening Hours & Entry Fees
- Monday to Saturday: 10 AM – Midnight
- Sunday: 12 PM – 6:30 PM
- Free entry. No minimum spend required.
- Phone: +44 (0)207-025-7171
- M and M World London Website
- Leicester Square is served by a tube station of the same name actually located just off the north east corner of the Square on Charing Cross Road. The station is on both the Northern and Piccadilly Lines.
Location and Map
- Address: Swiss Court, 1 Leicester Square, London W1D 6AP, United Kingdom
M&M World London Merchandise
You’ll be overwhelmed by choice! Choose a plush toy to match your personality to an M&M character! On the periodic table, the code is Red for outgoing, yellow for clumsy, green for flirty, blue for cool, and orange for paranoid. M&M’S World store and all this branded merchandise has helped move the brand beyond confectionery and give it a place in popular culture.
Stuff to Buy
- Plush toys
All branded with the M&M logo.
Toadstool Rating (by the kids)
Europe’s first M&M’S World store opened in the summer of 2011 in London’s Leicester Square, and now everyone can have a fun and interactive experience. Give it an hour of your time at most.
Family Travel Ideas with Roam the Gnome