- 1 Chemists and pharmacies in Seminyak and Canggu
- 2 The list of chemists in Seminyak/Canggu
- 3 Guardian Pharmacy Seminyak/Canggu
- 4 Kimia Farma Chemists – Seminyak/Kerobokan
- 5 Watsons Chemists – Seminyak
- 6 Need a doctor or a safe hospital or medical centre?
- 7 Need a chemist in Kuta or somewhere else in Bali?
- 8 Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN places to visit in BALI?
Chemists and pharmacies in Seminyak and Canggu
Did you just google “Pharmacy Seminyak”? Need a chemist quick smart? We can help.
The list of chemists in Seminyak/Canggu
If you are staying in the hub of town and looking for a chemist, look no further. We’ve made a quick list of the easy-to-find pharmacies in town. Pop the addresses below into Google Maps and see which one is the closest to you.
Guardian Pharmacy Seminyak/Canggu
- Guardian Pharmacy Canguu – JL. Raya Pantai Berawa, Kel. Canggu
- Guardian Pharmacy Seminyak – Oberoi Seminyak Square, Jl. Kayu Lasmana No.18, Bali – Tel: (0361) 736279 (Seminyak Square shopping centre)
- Guardian Pharmacy Seminyak – Warung Made Seminyak, Jl. Raya Seminyak, Kel. Seminyak, Kec. Kuta – Tel: 0361 732 778
Kimia Farma Chemists – Seminyak/Kerobokan
- Jl. Raya Legian No.504, Seminyak, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung (near Double Six street)
- Jl. Dewi Sri No.888, Legian, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali (near Krisna souvenir shop, Sunset Road)
- Jl. Raya Kerobokan No.14, Seminyak, Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung (close to Ibis Styles Seminyak, near the Jl. Petitenget intersection)
- Jl. Raya Legian No.504, Seminyak, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali (near Bintang Supermarket)
Watsons Chemists – Seminyak
- Watsons, Seminyak Square (outside of the mall near the I Love Bali sign)
- Watsons, Jl. Raya Seminyak No.71 , Kelurahan Seminyak , Kecamatan Kuta, Kabupaten Badung (near Warung Made)
Need a doctor or a safe hospital or medical centre?
Click here to find a list of hospitals and medical centres used by local expats.
Need a chemist in Kuta or somewhere else in Bali?
Take a look at The Best Guide to Chemists and Pharmacies in Bali
We’ve done the legwork for you and gathered a list of the most popular, and easy-to-locate chemists across the island. Find chemists in Kuta, Legian, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Ubud, and on Ngurai Bypass. There’s always a chemist close by in most of the more populated, touristy areas of Bali, but it pays to keep a list handy. (Why is it you can never find one when you need it?)
Good luck with your search. We know what it’s like to need to find a chemist quick smart, especially when travelling with kids.
Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN places to visit in BALI?
Click the links in blue below.