- 1 Looking for a Cheap Breakfast London UK ?
- 2 Pret A Manger Breakfast Menu
- 3 The Inside Scoop
- 4 Toadstool Rating (by the kids)
- 5 Instagram: Family Travel Ideas with Roam the Gnome
- 6 Click here to follow us!
Looking for a Cheap Breakfast London UK ?
When we travel, we always try to lock in a hotel that includes breakfast, especially when in London. Buying three meals a day plus snacks for the whole family is one of the biggest budget killers ever for travelling families. Breakfast in the hotel or AirBnB means I can indulge in a few leisurely cups of tea before we embark on our adventures, and God knows THAT is important for the day to begin right.
But sometimes, we can’t swing it and I’m not always organised enough to have made a visit to the supermarket for bread, sandwich fillers, pastries, or the like. Sometimes, we have to eat breakfast on the go. When we do, we want a quick (no dilly dallying about when the kids are in tow, there’s adventures to be had!) AND cheap breakfast combo.
On our last visit to London, we found Pret A Manger. With temperatures dropping to around 10° C overnight, we needed HOT food and Pret A Manger delivered. If you’re looking for a tasty but cheap breakfast London UK style, find a branch near you.
Pret A Manger Breakfast Menu
So many wholesome tasty choices too. Here’s our picks.
- Pret’s Egg and Bacon Brioche
- Free-range Egg Mayo and Roasted Tomato Breakfast Baguette
- Ham, Cheese, Tomato and Bacon Croissant
- Five Grain porridge to warm your toes!
- Poached egg, Mushroom and Beans Breakfast Bowl
- For those with a sweet tooth at breakfast, try Pain Au Raisin or a Chocolate and Hazelnut Croissant
Not only that, Pret A Manger is all about Organic Coffee and Natural Food. You’ll find Fresh Juices, Smoothies, Salads, Sushi, Sweet Treats, Soup, Snacks and Fruit. The ready-to-go meals are only ever cooked in small batches, and regularly throughout the day, so you know the food-to-go (on the run) is also as fresh as can be. I LOVE this place! The kids love it too, and dining in was never a hassle with two boisterous boys in tow (unlike other places we’ve been to.)
The Inside Scoop
- Find your closest Pret A Manger in London here.
- Download their APP here so you can find a Pret anytime you need one!
- Love your breakfast so much you want to take a photo and share it? Instagram your meal and tag Pret here.
- Open from early to late. For exact times, check with your local branch.
- Phone: 0845 205 0000 (General)
- Pret A Manger Website
- Email (guest relations): email@example.com
Toadstool Rating (by the kids)
For cheap breakfasts in London, perfect for families.
Family Travel Ideas with Roam the Gnome