- 1 Richmond Hotel Tokyo Musashino – check out the SUPER CUTE children’s toiletry pack!
- 2 The Inside Scoop
- 3 Toadstool Rating (by the kids)
- 4 Instagram: Family Travel Ideas with Roam the Gnome Click here to follow us!
Richmond Hotel Tokyo Musashino – check out the SUPER CUTE children’s toiletry pack!
Located in immediate proximity to Kichijoji, a funky hipster part of Tokyo town with lots of artists, creatives and makers, and dozens of delicious places to eat, Richmond Hotel Tokyo Musashino is minutes away from the lush greenery of the Inokashira Park, the home of Studio Ghibli and the Swan Boats on the lake. If you are looking for a hotel close to Tokyo but without the mad rush and chaos of inner city Tokyo, this is a great base from which to explore.
The Inside Scoop
- Standard Double – Capacity for max. 2 adults (+2 children younger than 12 years)
- Room size: 18 sqm
- Bed size: 140cm×203cm bed (1 Queen size bed)e)
- Best promotional rates directly through hotel – click here
- A buffet breakfast may be included if you choose that option when booking.
- Phone: +81-422-36-0022
- Richmond Hotel Tokyo Musashino Website
- From Mitaka Station
5 minute walking distance from Mitaka station (JR Chuo-line, JR Sobu-line, Tokyo Metro Tozai-line)
Location and Map
- Address: 2-4-1, Naka-machi, Musashino-shi, Tokyo
Guest relations & Facilities
- Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Soap, Toothbrush
- Bath towel, Face towel
- Hair dryer
- Nightgown and slippers
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Children’s Amenities including toothbrush, body towel, nightgown and slippers (ask reception at check-in)
Ask at reception for:
- Shower Cap, Hair bands, Moisturising Lotion and bath salts
Toadstool Rating (by the kids)
Family Travel Ideas with Roam the Gnome
We love to share the SUPER FUN kid-friendly stuff we find around the world, so you can go there too!