INSIDE: Take a look inside Ripleys Surfers Paradise Oddity Museum.
Ripleys Surfers Paradise is an ODDITY Museum to tickle your funny bone, bombard you with random facts, and scare the bejeezus out of you too.
Grab yourself a discount entry to the Odditorium if you can, but it’s good fun at any price.
- 1 Ripleys Surfers Paradise
- 2 Ripleys Believe It or Not?
- 3 Ripleys Facts
- 4 Photos of Ripleys Museum Surfers Paradise
- 5 The Inside Scoop – Ripleys Gold Coast
- 6 Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Map
- 7 Toadstool Rating – Ripleys Believe It or Not Surfers Paradise
- 8 Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN things to do on the Gold Coast with kids?
Ripleys Surfers Paradise
15 themed galleries and tonnes more hands-on interactive exhibits, there’s something for everyone at Ripley’s Surfers Paradise including:
- Laser Race. Navigate through a web of lasers as you try and beat the buzzer. This attraction raises your heartbeat somewhat.
- Shrunken heads, animal oddities, and rare artefacts from around the globe (over 400 of them!)
- Survive a walk through the Spinning Vortex Tunnel
- Play the Piano Musical Stairs as you walk down!
- Jump for joy in the Interactive Dance Room (our favourite spot!)
- See the Last Supper made from burnt toast, and a portrait of Michael Jackson made from gum balls.
- Curious collections and miniatures
- Spot the World’s Smallest Car
There’s places for kids to crawl, dance, and race, plus puzzles to complete, illusions to wow, and lots of interactive games.
Ripleys Believe It or Not?
Ching Foo of Shensi China was born with a blue face. Believe it, or not?
- Robert Riply was a collector, traveler, cartoonist, entrepreneur, anthropologist, curator, sports man, millionaire and presenter.
- His life was one incredible adventure.
- He coined the term, “Believe it, or Not”
- There are also Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Museums in England, USA, Malaysia, Denmark, Korea, Mexico, Thailand and the Netherlands.
Photos of Ripleys Museum Surfers Paradise
The Inside Scoop – Ripleys Gold Coast
Correct at time of publication. Please check with venue for updates. We apologise in advance if there have been any changes we are unaware of. All prices in AUS dollars.
Address: Ripleys Believe it or Not in Surfers Paradise is located at Soul Boardwalk, Cavill Mall, Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217.
Telephone: 07 5592 0040
Website: Click here
Opening Hours: 9am till late, daily. 365 days a year. New Years Day 9am to 6pm.
- Adults $24.90
- Seniors 55+ $20.90
- Students 13-17 $20.50
- Child 5-12 $15.90
- FREE for under 5’s
Ripleys Discount: Keep an eye on Groupon Gold Coast for Ripley’s Surfers Paradise discount tickets. Save $2 per adult and $1 per child ticket by booking online.
How to get there: Click here for details
Parking: Secure P parking on Soul Boardwalk. Parking for the first hour is free between 5am and 4pm. Flat rate of $8.00 after 4pm.
Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Map
Nearest takeaway coffee and/or food options: Cavill Mall has plenty of eateries and takeaway restaurants
Toilets: Yes including baby change table
Disability access: Yes
Ripleys Surfers was last reviewed in November 2018.
Toadstool Rating – Ripleys Believe It or Not Surfers Paradise
Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN things to do on the Gold Coast with kids?
Click the links in blue below.
Disclosure: If you book your accommodation through a link on Roam the Gnome, we will receive a small affiliate income.
Thank you for your support in helping us to grow this Family Travel Directory.