INSIDE: Robina Play Centre “Rainforest Play”. Updated July 2018.
Imagine walking into Robina Town Centre and finding the Robina Play Centre’s cutest little rainforest land, with a teepee garden, hanging vines, and wooden log stepping-stones! It gets even better than that. This playground purpose-created for the little ones is FREE!
Yes, you read right. This FREE (shall I say it again?) indoor playground is Robina Mall’s latest gift to the community – a purpose built indoor play space where mums, dads, grandparents and the children can take a break from shopping and enjoy a bit of time out from the hectic rush.
It’s called the Rainforest Play Park and we think it’s Robina Town Centre’s best idea yet.
Did I mention FREE WIFI?
- 1 Robina Town Centre Playground for Kids
- 2 Robina Town Shopping Centre “Rainforest Play” NOW OPEN!
- 3 Storytime at Robina Town Centre
- 4 Photos of Robina Indoor Play Centre Gold Coast
- 5 Inside Scoop: Robina Play Centre Rainforest Playground
- 6 Getting to Robina Town Centre
- 7 Robina Town Centre Map
- 8 Toadstool Rating.
- 9 NOTE: The Robina Play Centre “Woodland Play Park” is CLOSED
- 10 Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN things to do on the Gold Coast with kids?
Robina Town Centre Playground for Kids
This Robina Play Centre can be found at the The Kitchens, outside Barbosa Fine Food Deli. The play area is L shaped, with windows all around, which is a good thing as it can get crowded, and having a window seat to look outside helps you feel less cramped!
- bench seating for weary parents! Park your pram out front (that’s harder than it sounds!) and make your way in.
- open “parkland” as you walk in with tonnes of timber log and rock cushions
- a central seating zone, with the sweetest garden bench wrapped around a tree. Little ones can ride dear little bumblebee or lady beetle buggies around the “bark” path too.
- a grassy ‘field’ and miniature garden bridges for the children to cross
- table and chairs where children can colour in
- a ‘crocodile’ shaped sensory play panel with hands-on activities for little ones to twirl, twist, and turn
This rainforest themed play area is enchanting and my boys – even the 8 year old – LOVED it.
Robina Town Shopping Centre “Rainforest Play” NOW OPEN!
The beautiful, new indoor play space Rainforest Play is now open.
Grab a coffee or a bite to eat nearby, and enjoy a moment of peace as the children explore this green nature-inspired area.
PS: When chatting to the Marketing Manager recently, we did suggest a pool-style gate at the front entrance would be super helpful for us parents too. To stop the little ones escaping when you turn your back for a millisecond and all that. Fingers crossed, it won’t be long.
Storytime at Robina Town Centre
Rainforest Play Park has FREE Story Rhyme Time with Ani the Kreative Fairy every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 10am.
(Subject to change. See Robina Town Centre website for details.)
Photos of Robina Indoor Play Centre Gold Coast
Inside Scoop: Robina Play Centre Rainforest Playground
Rainforest Playground at Robina Town Centre is best suited for children aged 3-7 years old. Visit The Kitchens, Robina Town Centre while you are here. It’s the Gold Coast’s newest food hub and so cool. Do not miss it.
Address: The free Robina Town Centre playground is located in the Robina Town Centre shopping centre on Robina Town Centre Drive (off Robina Parkway) Robina, Gold Coast, Queensland.
- Find the Robina Rainforest Playground inside The Kitchens. Use the entrance with the big “The Kitchens” sign (the Woolworths entrance) and it’s straight on your left as you enter through the glass doors.
Opening Hours: Robina Town Centre Trading Hours – Shops
- Open 7 days – same as shop hours
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday – 9am to 5.30pm
- Thursday – 9am to 9pm
- Sunday – 10am to 4pm
Entry Fees to Robina Play Centre “Rainforest Play Park”: FREE for everyone!
Phone: 07 5575 0481
Website: Robina Town Centre
Getting to Robina Town Centre
How to get there:
- By Car/Taxi/Uber: The easiest way to get to Robina Town Centre Shops is to travel by car. From the M1, take Exit 82 and follow Robina Parkway through two roundabouts. Turn right onto Robina Town Centre drive at second roundabout, and left at lights. See parking below.
- By Bus: Catch the 750 bus from Broadbeach (30 minutes approx), or 3 minutes from Robina Train station
- By Train: Closest train station is Robina.
- By G link: Catch the G link to Broadbeach, then transfer to the 750 bus.
- On Foot: 15 minutes from Robina Train station
Parking: The best parking is the Purple Coles carpark with 146 spots. To enter, turn left at the traffic lights intersection on Robina Town Centre drive at Christine Ave (directly opposite McDonalds/KFC).
Robina Town Centre Map
It’s FREE! Who can complain?
NOTE: The Robina Play Centre “Woodland Play Park” is CLOSED
The Robina Play Centre Woodland Play Park is currently out of action due to ongoing refurbishments at Robina Town Centre.
Check out it’s replacement – The Tree Top Play space upstairs, above The Body Shop.
Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN things to do on the Gold Coast with kids?
Click the links in blue below.
Disclosure: If you book your accommodation through a link on Roam the nome, we will receive a small affiliate income.
Thank you for your support in helping us to grow this Family Travel Directory.