INSIDE: Roam the Gnome’s guide to the beautifully designed Robina Play Centre “Tree Top Play Centre” Gold Coast
Robina Town Centre Shopping Mall has a BRAND NEW indoor play centre, and it’s right next to a toy shop.
This Robina Play Centre is the best shopping centre playground on the Gold Coast.
Good luck getting the kids out of here!
Disclosure: This article contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of these links, we may receive a small commission at NO extra cost to you.
- 1 Introducing Tree Top Indoor Playground at Robina Town Centre
- 2 FREE Robina Town Centre Playground for Kids!
- 3 Inside Tree Top Play Ground at Robina Shops
- 4 Frog Climbing Wall at Robina Play Centre
- 5 How to get to the Robina Town Centre Playground for Kids
- 6 What’s inside this free Robina Indoor Play Centre Gold Coast for parents?
- 7 Storytime at Robina Town Centre Shopping Mall
- 8 The Inside Scoop – Tree Top Play Centre Gold Coast at Robina Shopping Centre
- 9 Getting to Robina Town Centre
- 10 Robina Town Centre Map
- 11 Facilities at Robina Town Centre playground
- 12 Toadstool Rating: Tree Top Indoor Play Centre Gold Coast
- 13 Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN things to do on the Gold Coast with kids?
Introducing Tree Top Indoor Playground at Robina Town Centre
Imagine walking into Robina Town Centre and finding the Robina Play Centre’s cutest little forest land, complete with:
- an indoor tree with a cubby house hideaway below, and a slide above
- hanging vines, and
- wooden log stepping-stones!
It gets even better than that.
FREE Robina Town Centre Playground for Kids!
This Robina play centre, purpose-created for the little ones, is FREE!
Yes, you read right.
This FREE (shall I say it again?) indoor playground is Robina Mall’s latest gift to the community.
A purpose built indoor play space where mums, dads, grandparents and the children can take a break from shopping and enjoy a bit of time out from the hectic rush.
It’s called the Tree Top Play Ground, and we think it’s Robina Town Centre’s best idea yet.
Did I mention FREE WIFI?
HOT TIP: Looking for more Gold Coast playground fun?
Includes unlimited 14 days entry to Sea World, Wet’n’Wild, Movie World, and Paradise Country theme parks!
Inside Tree Top Play Ground at Robina Shops
Here’s a list of what you’ll find:
- A tree top playhouse with a slide, and a cubby underneath.
It’s the perfect spot for toddlers and young ones to crawl through or play in
- A peekaboo frame to hide in
- And open style “grassy field parkland” as you walk in, with tonnes of timber log cushions, and giant stone cushions scattered around
Frog Climbing Wall at Robina Play Centre
Be sure to walk around the corner to find:
- A rainforest-inspired frog-shaped rock climbing wall
- Magic Mirrors to make you bigger, smaller, and a hundred yards taller!
Noughts and Crosses
- A life-size X’s and O’s game
- Miniature tables and chairs
- A Tunnel bridge
- Log stumps to leap over
How to get to the Robina Town Centre Playground for Kids
Ride the escalator next to the Body Shop up to the first floor and you are smack bang in the middle of Robina’s new children’s wonderland.
The Tree Top playground is to your left.
The Toymate Monster Toy Shop is to your right.
First up, let’s congratulate Robina Town Centre on providing a gate into this super fun play space.
Gate aside, Tree Top also has a view of two of our favourite shops – H&M, and Napoleon Perdis.
Finally, a play space where the kids can’t escape, and where busy parents can daydream about the day they can head into each of these shops, kid-free!
What’s inside this free Robina Indoor Play Centre Gold Coast for parents?
Tree Top Play is the perfect spot for a quick break in between shopping, or a spot to meet friends with kids.
We particularly love the big open windows, the light that streams in, and the air conditioning.
Park your pram out front and make your way in.
Grab a coffee or a bite to eat nearby, and enjoy a moment of peace as the children explore this green nature-inspired area.
Mums, dads, and friends can take turns sitting on the grass-covered platforms with coffee in hand!
Go early – by 11am, it’s heaving!
Storytime at Robina Town Centre Shopping Mall
Robina Town Centre has FREE Story Rhyme Time with Ani the Kreative Fairy.
Join in at 10am every:
- Wednesday and
Find it at Level 1 Near Myer – Opposite Queen Bee’s Nail Salon, close to the Tree Top playground.
(Subject to change. See Robina Town Centre website for details.)
The Inside Scoop – Tree Top Play Centre Gold Coast at Robina Shopping Centre
Correct at time of publication. Please check with venue for updates. We apologise in advance if there have been any changes we are unaware of. All prices in AUD dollars, unless otherwise stated
Address: Robina Town Centre is located on Robina Town Centre Drive (off Robina Parkway) Robina, Gold Coast, Queensland.
Opening Hours: Robina Town Play Centre Gold Coast Trading Hours.
- Same hours as shops – open 7 days
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday – 9am to 5.30pm
- Thursday – 9am to 9pm
- Sunday – 10am to 4pm
Entry Fees to Tree Top Indoor Play Centre: FREE for everyone!
Phone: 07 5575 0481
Website: Click here
Getting to Robina Town Centre
How to get there:
- The easiest way to get to Robina Town Centre Shops is to travel by car.
- From the M1, take Exit 82 and follow Robina Parkway through two roundabouts.
- Turn right onto Robina Town Centre drive at second roundabout, and left at lights. See parking below.
By Bus: Catch the 750 bus from Broadbeach (30 minutes approx), or 3 minutes from Robina Train station
By Train: Closest train station is Robina.
By G link: Catch the G link to Broadbeach, then transfer to the 750 bus.
On Foot: 15 minutes from Robina Train station
Closest Parking at Robina Town Centre
- The best parking is the Purple Coles carpark with 146 spots.
- To enter, turn left at the traffic lights intersection on Robina Town Centre drive at Christine Ave (directly opposite McDonalds/KFC).
Robina Town Centre Map
Facilities at Robina Town Centre playground
Nearest takeaway coffee and/or food options: The Kitchens food court is 25 metres walk away. There’s coffee, cakes, savoury snacks and more not far away.
Toilets: On the ground floor, opposite the escalators.
Disability access: Yes. There’s a lift next to the playground, access for wheelchairs, and inclusive play areas.
Closest ATM: Woolworths supermarket
Toadstool Rating: Tree Top Indoor Play Centre Gold Coast
Who can complain?
Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN things to do on the Gold Coast with kids?
Click the links in blue below.
This website contains references to products and services from our favourite brands. Some of these are affiliate links. If you make a purchase or booking after clicking on a link on Roam the Gnome™, we may receive a small affiliate commission at NO COST to you. For our Disclosure and Disclaimer statements, and an explanation of our Advertising policy please click here
Roam the Gnome™ is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, and related Amazon shopping sites around the world. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting Roam the Gnome Family Travel™ Website Directory. We encourage you to bookmark this page so you can find us again.