Crispy Crunchy Chicken Wings with French Fries sound appetising?
How about Crumbed Chicken and Viet Slaw Sliders with Chips?
Or Honey-Grilled Pork Patties with Sweet Potato Fries?
- 1 It’s NOT your average dodgy kids menu at Saigon Street Bali.
- 2 What’s On The Kids Menu at Saigon Street Bali?
- 3 Foodie Fun at Saigon Street
- 4 Get in my belly!
- 5 Saigon Street Food
- 6 Saigon Restaurant Menu
- 7 The Inside Scoop – Saigon Street Restaurant Bali
- 8 Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN things to do and places to eat in Bali?
This is the place for good, wholesome, tasty food for kids and their parents.
What’s On The Kids Menu at Saigon Street Bali?
The menu for kids is THE BEST we’ve seen in Bali and it’s cheap, from $1.50 AUD approx for side orders, and up to $7 AUD for the bigger meals.
It’s fresh and super tasty – the boys wolfed down the Peking Duck rolls, the steamed chicken and vegetable coleslaw, and the sliders. But their Silly Billy Spider drinks were the highlight of the night.
It was an easy restaurant to visit with kids in tow, especially eating early before the restaurant fills with hungry foodies.
Foodie Fun at Saigon Street
The regular menu is a foodie’s delight too. My mouth watered just reading it.
Here’s just a few of the dishes on the Saigon Street dinner menu for us big kids:
Something to nibble on
- Vietnamese spring roll crispy fried with pork and prawn, lettuce wrap and nuoc cham dip
- Hue style chive, ginger and spinach pot sticker dumplings with soy and ginger
- Hoi An crispy crab wontons with tomato, coriander salsa
Mains to devour
- Pho Bo Wagyu beef, with raw sirloin, braised brisket and tail or a Pho Ga free-range chicken with a soft cooked egg
- Dalat curry of roast pumpkin, mushroom, and eggplant curry with basil and cashew
- Hanoi style black bean chicken cooked in rice wine, baby bok choi, and served with steamed rice
- For those with a sweet tooth, try the Milk and Longan honey marinated chickenn with lemon leaves, lemongrass and ginger
There’s a Wrap & Roll Bar with healthy rice paper roll dishes, and salads too.
And dessert. Check out the dessert menu here. Wow.
Divine Drinks at Saigon Street Seminyak
For drinks, try the original Nuoc Mia – a glass of freshly squeezed sugarcane juice, served with lime and a sugarcane stick. There’s also five other different versions of Sugar Cane juice to taste.
Get in my belly!
But I couldn’t go past the Pork Belly simmered with caramel and black pepper in a clay pot. It arrived on the table in the aforementioned clay pot, and the honeyed scent hit me before I even sighted the dish coming my way.
My only regret? Not coming back here more than once.
But we know what’s first on our Bali Foodie Bucket List on our next trip – a return visit to Saigon Street Bali.
Saigon Street Food
Saigon Restaurant Menu
The Inside Scoop – Saigon Street Restaurant Bali
Address: The Saigon Street Seminyak restaurant is located at Jl. Petitenget Raya No 77X, Kerobokan Kelod, Seminyak, Kabupaten Badung, Bali
Phone: +62 (361) 897 4007
Opening Hours: 11am to 11pm. Lunch and dinner, 7 days.
Important Information for Families:
- There are high-chairs available
- There is a God. Saigon Street Bali has a takeaway menu available when the kids are tired and grumpy after a big Bali day out and not up to sitting in a restaurant, but you are hungry for fab food! Woo hoo! Click here.
- Book a table at Saigon Street via their online booking service. Do book – Saigon Street is one of the best restaurants in Seminyak. You don’t want to miss it.
Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN things to do and places to eat in Bali?
Click the links in blue below.