INSIDE: Roam the Gnome featured on the Street Cam Times Square in New York! Updated 2019
Roam the Gnome has travelled all over the world, but THIS iconic New York snap was one of his favourite moments ever!
- 1 Roam the Gnome Featured on the Street Cam Times Square!
- 2 Kiss at Times Square – Fun for Kids
- 3 Kiss on Times Square!
- 4 10 MORE Things to do in Times Square with Kids
- 5 The Inside Scoop – Funny Kiss Cam with Roamie Gnomie at Times Square!
- 6 How to get to Times Square
- 7 Map of Street Cam Times Square
- 8 Looking for MORE Super Fun Things to Do in NEW YORK CITY with Kids?
- 9 Subscribe
- 10 Bookmark Roam the Gnome
Roam the Gnome Featured on the Street Cam Times Square!
Have you ever been to Times Square New York?
Have you ever wanted to capture yourself on the giant Revlon Kiss Cam street cam Times Square central?
We found ourselves in the pack of people at Times Square theatre district, waiting for our moment, and while we didn’t snag pole position inside the love heart, you can see Roamie (the Gnomie) on the screen in the top right.
Can you spot his Red Gnome Hat?
Kiss at Times Square – Fun for Kids
If you are heading to NYC Time’s Square, keep an eye out for this live action camera too.
Disclosure: This article may contain affiliate links. If you book a product or service after clicking on one of these links, we may receive a small commission at NO extra cost to you.
Kiss on Times Square!
Times Square is a busy touristy destination in the heart of the Theater District known for bright lights, shopping, New York attractions, & shows.
If you are heading to Times Square in New York, and want to do something funny with the kids, join the crowds waiting for the Kiss Cam to capture a moment of happy smiley faces, and random kisses.
While in town, why not embarrass the kids with a big smooch on their cheek at the right moment on the live cam Times Square, and snap a picture of it for the gram. It will be captured for ever.
But look out for the costume characters in Times Square.
They are a little dodgy and overbearing.
10 MORE Things to do in Times Square with Kids
- See a Broadway Show – Disney’s Aladdin is a mesmerising encounter in a bejewelled Arabian world, or Disney’s FROZEN is a Broadway adaptation of the record-breaking film. Or there’s Disney’s The Lion King, or Wicked, the Broadway sensation featuring the Wicked Witch from Wizard of Oz!
- Visit the National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey immersive experience for a unique experience with oceanic creatures!
- Enter Gulliver’s Gate, a miniature world that will thrill your imagination
- Take a selfie or two at Madame Tussauds New York wax museum
- Eat some iconic American food at Dave and Busters family friendly chain restaurant in America with arcade games too
- See the wild and wonderful objects and characters from around the world at Ripley’s Believe it or Not!
- Shop at Hershey’s Chocolate world at 701 Seventh Ave
- Pick up the best New York souvenir – Print a personal greeting on M&M’s chocolate candy at the hilarious M&M’s World New York and give it to all your friends & family
- Go crazy buying up all the American Disney souvenirs from the DISNEY Store in Times Square!
- Pick up a crazy pair of socks at the cute design shop, Happy Socks at 1588 Broadway.
The Inside Scoop – Funny Kiss Cam with Roamie Gnomie at Times Square!
Correct at time of publication. Please check with venue for updates. We apologise in advance if there have been any changes we are unaware of. All prices in US dollars.
Kiss Cam address: Corner of 7th avenue and W45th Ave, Manhattan New York
Website: Click here
How to get to Times Square
Broadway between 42 and 47th Streets have been closed to vehicular traffic and opened to pedestrians as part of the Times Square transformation.
Click here to learn more about the Times Square transformation.
Parking in Times Square:
Map of Street Cam Times Square
Looking for MORE Super Fun Things to Do in NEW YORK CITY with Kids?
Click the blue links below.
Bookmark Roam the Gnome
This article may contain affiliate links. This means if you make a booking or purchase after clicking on one of these links on Roam the Gnome™, we may receive a small affiliate commission at NO extra cost to you.
Roam the Gnome™ is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, amazon.co.uk, amazon.ca. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Thank you in advance for your support in helping us to grow Roam the Gnome Family Travel™ Website Directory