- 1 The Athenaeum Hotel London. Heads Up – There’s a Kid Concierge!
- 2 Kids Concierge. That is all.
- 3 PLUS the hotel offers…
- 4 The Piccadilly Location puts you smack bang in the middle of the kid-friendly action too.
- 5 The Inside Scoop – The BFG Roald Dahl’s Gloriumptious Family Stay……is what dreams are made of!
- 6 Toadstool Rating (by the kids)
- 7 Instagram: Family Travel Ideas with Roam the Gnome
- 8 Click here to follow us!
The Athenaeum Hotel London. Heads Up – There’s a Kid Concierge!
If you are looking for a SUPER DOOPER kid-friendly hotel in London, stop right here. We’ve found it.
The Athenaeum Hotel London is a family-owned luxury hotel less than 10 minutes walk from Buckingham Palace, on the border of Green Park and just minutes away from Hyde Park! Housed in an art-deco building, their designer rooms with en-suite bathrooms have their own Nespresso machines too! Oh wow – there’s something for the kids AND something for the parents. Best of both worlds. (There’s suites and apartments also available.)
Kids Concierge. That is all.
The Athenaeum welcomes children with open arms, even before check-in. There’s a pre-visit survey questionnaire for you to share all the details about the kid’s favourite things (what tv or videos they like to watch, the toys they like to play with etc)
- FREE wifi
- Free snacks and drinks (everything in the mini-bar – excluding alcohol- is free)
- A special menu and free meals for under 12s.
- Cots and extra bedding when required
- Kids can dip into the Toy Store to borrow their favourite toys and games
- Free milk and cookies for supper
- Outdoor toys such as kites and footballs are available to entertain the kids. Why not take advantage of your proximity to Hyde Park?
- Rainy days are no longer a hassle – the Athenaeum offers a wide-ranging DVD collection featuring the latest animated films and complimentary popcorn.
- Nannies and Babysitters are on standby. Go shop. Book a ticket to a show. It’s possible!
The Kids’ Concierge greets you upon arrival and keeps checking in on you too. Need anything? Just ask!
PLUS the hotel offers…
- a team of staff who understand the requirements of families and who want to take away the stress of travelling with the kids!
- bike hire
- use of the hotel’s gym and boutique spa
- an award-winning Afternoon Tea Menu in the Garden Room
- a Whisky Bar with 270+ varieties of your favourite tipple
- a flat-screen TV in every room, with pay-per-view movies
- plus check out their ‘Living Wall’ garden installation. It’s spectacular!
The Piccadilly Location puts you smack bang in the middle of the kid-friendly action too.
The Athenaeum Hotel London is close to:
- Hamleys Toy Shop
- Covent Garden
- Natural History Museum
- Science Museum
- Leicester Square and M & M World
- Big Ben
- The London Eye
- Southbank with Namco Funscape and a cool playground too!
- 15 minutes’ walk from Oxford Street’s shops and the theatres of the West End.
It’s the perfect family location within walking distance to LOTS of fun places!
The Inside Scoop – The BFG Roald Dahl’s Gloriumptious Family Stay……is what dreams are made of!
Follow the BFG Dream Jar trail with a special themed stay at The Athenaeum Hotel London.
Overnight stay includes:
- Accommodation for one night in a deluxe room, Residence or two interconnecting hotel rooms
- Complimentary copy of the Roald Dahl BFG bedtime story book!
- BFG cuddly soft toy
- ‘Dream Jar’ Milk Turndown service per child – glass of milk and dream jar. Kids can write their dream onto a piece of paper before popping it into the jar for safe keeping – Just like the book, in the hope it turns into a golden phizwhizzer!
- Complimentary Visit London BFG Dream Jar Trail Map from our Children’s Concierge
- Complimentary tea, Nespresso coffee and water from the mini bar
- Breakfast at Galvin at The Athenaeum served from 7am – 11am daily
- Children under 12 years eat free
- 24/7 In-Room dining for grown-ups available
- VAT at 20%
The Athenaeum Hotel & Residences BFG Roald Dhal’s Gloriumptious Family Stay package starts from £258 in a Deluxe bedroom, £450 in a Residence and from £516 for two interconnecting hotel rooms per night*. Please note, whilst the BFG Dream Jar Trail is open until 31st August 2016 this family package is available from now until the 31st December 2016 marking the 100th anniversary year of Roald Dahl’s birth.
Terms & Conditions apply – Available until 31 December 2016. This package must be pre paid at the time of booking, booked a minimum of 2 days in advance of your stay and is 100% on-refundable. Interconnecting rooms are available on request but must be pre booked in advance*. Offer subject to availability at time of booking and cannot be combined with any other offer
Book ONLINE, call the hotel reservation desk on +44 20 7499 3464 or email reservations on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Athenaeum Hotel London is a 5-minute walk from Green Park tube station, and less than 7-minutes from Hyde Park Corner.
Location and Map
- Address: 116 Piccadilly, Mayfair, London W1J 7BJ
Toadstool Rating (by the kids)
Family Travel Ideas with Roam the Gnome