INSIDE: Roam the Gnome’s Guide of where to stay in Rome with kids with kids club.
If you like to travel in style, even when you have the kids in tow, then this luxury hotel in Tome might just be the best place to stay in Rome.
With views across the city, this hotel precinct is spacious and there’s plenty of room for the kids to run around.
Plus, it’s of the only hotels in Rome with KIDS CLUB!
Take a look!
Disclosure: This article contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of these links, we may receive a small commission at NO extra cost to you.
All images with permission: Rome Cavalieri Hotel
- 1 Where to stay in Rome with kids?
- 2 The best place to stay in Rome with kids club
- 3 The best place to stay in Rome with kids club
- 4 Rome Cavalieri Hotel Pool and Spa
- 5 Best Place to Stay in Rome with Family & Indoor Pool!
- 6 Best Hotel in Rome near Vatican
- 7 Luxury Hotels in Rome for Families – Rooms
- 8 Rome Cavalieri Family Suites
- 9 The Cavalieri Grand Spa Club
- 10 Historical Significance of the location of Rome Cavalieri hotel on Monte Mario hill & next to Via Francigena
- 11 The Inside Scoop at the Rome Cavalieri Hotel
- 12 Book a Family stay at the Rome Cavalieri.
- 13 Where is Rome Cavalieri Hotel located?
- 14 How to get to Rome Cavalieri Hotel
- 15 Toadstool Rating for the Best Place to Stay in Rome.
- 16 Looking for more things to do in Rome with kids?
Where to stay in Rome with kids?
Kids Club is the place for exclusive experiences and workshops on site at the hotel, and around Rome too, giving children opportunities to experience:
- and more.
If you are travelling with kids, and are looking for family hotels in Rome, this is it.
The best place to stay in Rome with kids club
The Team who look after the Kids Club at Rome Cavalieri hotel make it their mission to organise fun activities for the children.
Parents can join in, or leave the kids in the capable hands of the staff.
Here’s a few of the things kids can do at this family hotel in Rome.
- creativity workshops at the arts laboratory
- mini car races
- spend a day with a magician
- take a tour around Rome on the Myths and Heroes tour
- discover the art of pizza making
- magical treasure hunts in the beautiful Villa Borghese.
Or the kids can learn to BECOME A GLADIATOR at private Gladiator Training, even gaining ‘Tiro” first tier qualifications!
The perfect precursor to an educational trip to the Colosseum with kids
The best place to stay in Rome with kids club
We guarantee that the IT club team leaders are like Pied Pipers.
It will be difficult to drag the kids away at the end of the day.
We bet that after a stay, you’ll agree the Rome Cavalieri Hotel tops the “Best place to stay in Rome with Kids” list.
Rome Cavalieri Hotel Pool and Spa
In the Spring and Summer months, kids will love the outdoor pool and spa area, open every day 7am – 10pm.
From time to time, you may even find a giant inflatable slide, and pool toys for the kids too.
Best Place to Stay in Rome with Family & Indoor Pool!
In the cooler months of Autumn and Winter, visit the Roman baths and indoor pool.
Hotel guests must pay an entrance fee of €20 per day to the Spa (Roman baths, relaxation lounge and indoor pool)
There’s complimentary access to the gym.
Best Hotel in Rome near Vatican
Located about 1 km north-west of the Vatican, the Rome Cavalieri Hotel – one of the stable of Waldorf Astoria hotels – always welcomes children with arrival gifts.
They also provide (on request):
- Special sized clothes hangers
- Water boiler
- Video library
- Night light
- Plug covers
- Bottle warmer
- High chair
Luxury Hotels in Rome for Families – Rooms
Imperial rooms, as pictured above, have magnificent views of the city.
Premium Rooms all come with private balconies and Rome View
Deluxe Rooms all come with private balconies and can be reserved with Private Park View or Residential View
- Choose King or Twin
- 50 sq.mt./538 sq.ft. with connecting rooms upon request
All rooms have an ample comfortable sitting area
Rome Cavalieri Family Suites
Themed suites are the ultimate indulgence for families, with:
- more room
- decadent furnishings, and
- art collections surrounding you when you sleep.
The Cavalieri Grand Spa Club
While the kids are occupied, take advantage of the Spa at Rome Cavalieri hotel.
The Cavalieri Grand Spa Club is open every day from 7am – 10pm
Choose one, or more, of the following treatments:
- Facial treatments
- Caviar instant lift facial
- Back polish
- Swiss Bliss treatments
- Caviar body treatments
- Caviar massages
- Hot stone massages
- Aromatherapy facials
- Aromatherapy experiences
- Restorative treatments
- Scrubs and wraps
Historical Significance of the location of Rome Cavalieri hotel on Monte Mario hill & next to Via Francigena
“The Rome Cavalieri hotel sits on top of the dominating Monte Mario hill.
Next to the hotel lies one of the most important paths in the history of mankind:
Via Francigena, the pilgrims’ route from Canterbury in England, through France and Italy, all the way to Rome.
Historically, Pilgrims travelled this road in groups, and merchants gathered to buy, sell and barter their wares to the hoards.
Armies also marched along the road from one post to the next.
Once they arrived at the walls of Rome, the Eternal City, the hill of Monte Mario became their resting ground.
The area was commonly known as ‘the riders’ place’, a fitting description as it was mostly riders on horseback who would stop to rest both themselves and their mounts.”
The Inside Scoop at the Rome Cavalieri Hotel
Correct at time of publication. Please check with venue for updates. We apologise in advance if there have been any changes we are unaware of. All prices in US dollars or euro, unless otherwise stated
Address: Via Alberto Cadlolo, 101 – 00136 Rome Italy
Telephone: +39 06 3509 2040
Book a Family stay at the Rome Cavalieri.
Where is Rome Cavalieri Hotel located?
How to get to Rome Cavalieri Hotel
Request a transfer via Limousine
- Call concierge on +39 06 3509 2040
Shuttle Bus to Piazza Barberini
- 8.30* / 9.30 / 10.30 / 11.30 / 12.30** / 15.30 / 16.30 / 17.30 / 18.30 / 19.30 / 20.30
Shuttle Bus from Piazza Barberini
- 9.00* / 10.00 / 11.00 / 12.00 / 13.00** / 16.00 / 17.00 / 18.00 / 19.00 / 20.00 / 21.00
* Available April-October, but not on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
**Service not available on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
- Take underground line A (direction Battistini) to Barberini – 2 stopsOn Piazza Barberini – corner with Via Veneto.
- You can find the Hotel shuttle bus (Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts sign).
- Please check the departure times above.
- Space subject to availability and capacity.
By Taxi or Uber
- To or from Ciampino Airport – approx. € 60
- To or from Fiumicino Airport – approx. € 50
- To or from Termini Station – approx. € 20 – 25
From Fiumicino Airport
- Take direct train ‘Leonardo Express’ from the train terminal (every 30 minutes) to Termini Station.
- Take underground line A (direction Battistini) to Barberini – 2 stops
- On Piazza Barberini – corner with Via Veneto, you can find the Hotel shuttle bus (Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts sign).
- Please check the departure times below. Space subject to availability and capacity.
Toadstool Rating for the Best Place to Stay in Rome.
If it’s in your budget, book a stay today.
Looking for more things to do in Rome with kids?
Click the blue links below to find all the best Rome attractions.
This website contains references to products and services from our favourite brands. Some of these are affiliate links. If you make a purchase or booking after clicking on a link on Roam the Gnome™, we may receive a small affiliate commission at NO COST to you. For our Disclosure and Disclaimer statements, and an explanation of our Advertising policy please click here
Roam the Gnome™ is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, and related Amazon shopping sites around the world. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Thank you for visiting Roam the Gnome Family Travel™ Website Directory. We encourage you to bookmark this page so you can find us again.