Fancy Afternoon Tea at London Zoo with CUTE FOOD for the kids!
Roam the Gnome LOVES a delicious afternoon tea, and this one would make his heart race with delight! He loves nothing better than CUTE FOOD and this Afternoon Tea at London Zoo has a selection of sweet and savoury treats to satisfy everyone’s animal appetite, including Roam’s.
But what makes this afternoon tea at London Zoo even sweeter is this deal!
For every adult afternoon tea, a child eats FREE**
The child’s afternoon tea is a fun London Zoo inspired afternoon tea, including animal shaped sandwiches, a lion cupcake and sprinkled popsicle. Oh, such SUPER FUN for the kids!
**Free child’s afternoon tea valued at £10.00 per child with every adult afternoon tea purchased. Children eat free promotion is valid for children up to 15 years old. Valid until 4 September 2016. Excludes entry price to the Zoo.
- Afternoon Tea £19.75 per person
- Afternoon Tea with Prosecco £26.50 per person
- Afternoon Tea with Champagne £29.50 per person
- Cream Tea £8.95
- Children’s Afternoon Tea £10.00 Per Person
- Available weekends and half terms at ZSL London Zoo.
- Served in the Garden Room at the Terrace Restaurant
All Bookings and Enquiries
- Phone: 020 7449 6562, or
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum 2 guests required. All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Cannot be used with the purchase of cream teas.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions /discounts.
- Afternoon tea is available from 1pm to 5pm on weekends, bank & school holidays.
Travel Options to Afternoon Tea at London Zoo
Location and Map
- Address: Regent’s Park London NW1 4RY UK.
Toadstool Rating (by the kids)