Bali Hotels for Kids
- 1 Bali Hard Rock Hotel – The Ultimate Family Travel Hotel
- 2 And were we happy with our choice?
- 3 We vote yes! A big yes.
- 4 Bali Hard Rock Hotel Review – Bali Hotels for Kids
- 5 Music Culture is alive and well
- 6 The Inside Scoop: Bali Hotels for Kids – Hard Rock Hotel
- 7 Toadstool Rating.
- 8 Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN things to do and places to eat in Bali?
Bali Hard Rock Hotel – The Ultimate Family Travel Hotel
Have you been researching the BEST Bali Hotels for Kids? I know we did LOTS of research before we settled upon our Number One choice – the Bali Hard Rock Hotel in Kuta.
And were we happy with our choice?
OMG. Yes. More than Yes. SO SO SO happy.
The Hard Rock Bali hotel is one of the BEST kid-friendly, family-friendly hotels we have EVER stayed in. Should you book the Bali Hard Rock hotel for your next trip?
We vote yes! A big yes.
Bali Hard Rock Hotel Review – Bali Hotels for Kids
Here, in no particular order, are the things we loved best about the Hard Rock Hotel in Kuta, Bali. It’s why we think the Hard Rock Hotel in Kuta tops the list for Bali Hotels for Kids and Families.
- The Hard Rock Hotel weekly events for kids – the kids can join in fun and games around the pool with regular Kids Olympics events, and a weekly Foam Party. There’s also Lil’ Rock Kids Club, and for older kids, Tabu, with it’s own café, movie cinema, virtual gaming space, table soccer, mini ping pong, books and mags to read, and a chill zone. (Families are welcome to come hang out here with the smaller kids too)
- The service staff. Every single person we met at Hard Rock Hotel went out of our way to help us and make our stay amazing, plus the staff were SUPER fun and super friendly.
- The all-you-can-eat breakfast at Starz Diner. What’s not to like about a buffet filled with eggs, bacon, nasi goreng, a bunch of hot Indonesian vegetable dishes, pastries, sweets, AND giant mugs for tea and coffee.
- The Hard Rock Hotel rooms – our king size bed was SO good, I was tempted to buy it and bring it home. And, Rock Spa amenities. Stop it.
- The Rock Star treatments at the Rock spa! Pop the kids downstairs at Kids Club and retreat to this calming space for body indulgences.
- But most importantly, the Hard Rock Hotel pool. Check out the video. We’ve nothing more to add.
Music Culture is alive and well
The Hard Rock Hotel resort has 418 rooms and suites, all decorated with music-related ephemera from the 1950’s surf culture to the rocking 90’s grunge bands. If you love music, you can even jump in and record your very own hit single in the Boom Box recording studio, and hang out Centrestage.
It’s also one of the biggest hotels in Kuta, Bali, within walking distance to the Kuta Square and Kuta Art market, Beachwalk Mall, and Discovery Mall.
Jamie’s Italian restaurant and the Hard Rock Café are just outside the complex, and Bali Beach is just over the road. Join in a Baby Turtle release at the Kuta Beach Sea Turtle Conservation Center about 150 metres south on the beach.
If you are looking for a safe, comfortable base to retreat to from the hectic scooter-riding, car-beeping, people-packed nature of Kuta, this Kuta Bali hotel is the one.
The Inside Scoop: Bali Hotels for Kids – Hard Rock Hotel
Hotel bookings: CHECK LATEST PRICES HERE for Bali Hard Rock HoteL
Address: Jalan Pantai Kuta, Banjar Pande Mas, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
Phone: +62 361 761869
How to get there: The Bali Hard Rock Hotel offers airport transfers (call the hotel to arrange), or you can hire a Bluebird taxi. (RP 200, 000 approx. in 2018)
- If you are looking for a budget friendly stay at the Bali Hard Rock Hotel, our tip is to keep an eye on Scoopon for an all-inclusive package including accommodation, breakfast buffet, a couple of dinner and lunch options, kids club entry, airport transfers, free wi-fi, and, most importantly, FREE massages at the Rock Spa!
Bali Hard Rock Hotel Map
Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN things to do and places to eat in Bali?
Click the links in blue below.
Disclosure: If you book hotels or activities or buy goods through a link on Roam the Gnome, we will receive a small affiliate income that helps us to keep finding SUPER FUN places to visit.
THANK YOU for your support in helping us to grow this Family Travel Directory.