INSIDE: Pleasure Gardens Adventure Playground Olympic Park.
We were on a mission to find Tumbling Bay playground at Olympic Park.
First, we stumbled upon the Waterworks Fountain, with 195 jets of water in a labyrinth shape. Ned dodged the streams but the toddler drenched his only pair of shoes!
Second, the Vintage Rides caught our eye. (Ned flew down the super fun Helter Skelter slide.)
Third, we raced to the Adventure Playground we spied in the distance.
We didn’t make it any further!
(It’s back on the list for our next UK trip!)
- 1 The Equipment at Pleasure Gardens Adventure Playground Olympic Park, London
- 2 Tumbling Bay Olympic Park Playground
- 3 Things to do in Stratford for Kids.
- 4 Pictures of Olympic Park London Playground
- 5 The Inside Scoop – Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Playground London
- 6 Olympic Park London Playground Map
- 7 Toadstool Rating for Olympic Park Kids Playground
- 8 Looking for More London Playgrounds for Kids?
The Equipment at Pleasure Gardens Adventure Playground Olympic Park, London
The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park playground features:
- Giant red rocks to climb up
- Oversized swings (spider web swings for multiple kids)
- A Giant sized sandpit!
- Super wide silver slides for racing your friends
- Freestanding climbing walls
There’s a vibrant red climbing wall with handholds for bouldering.
We stayed until dark!
Image credit: https://landezine-award.com/tumbling-bay-playground/
Tumbling Bay Olympic Park Playground
The actual Tumbling Bay playground in Olympic Park is quite a bit further away in the northern part of Olympic Park.
This natural environment nature play area features very cool rock pools with water pumps, fountains and wooden platforms, as well as swings and plenty of space to run about.
The nature playground is whimsical and full of quirky timber treehouses with netted walkways, wobbly bridges, and rope bridges too. There’s giant slides, a hands-on sand play area, bark pathways, and more. It’s the best nature playground in London for hide-and-seek with your new friends.
The Tumbling Bay sits alongside the Timber Lodge community centre and café. Parents and kids can relax with a range of fresh, home-cooked food and drink.
It’s 10 minutes walk from Stratford station, or enter via Abercrombie Road if you arrive by car.
Things to do in Stratford for Kids.
Begin your day with a trip to V&A Museum of Childhood. This is one of London’s best museums for kids.
Stop by Old Spitalfields Market for an early lunch and a peek around the stalls if it’s the weekend.
Head next to the Discover Story Centre is opposite the Stratford Tube Station on High Street. We HIGHLY recommend this place for kids under 10. Awesome!
Visit the Olympic Park playgrounds in the early afternoon to wear the kids out before bed.
Pictures of Olympic Park London Playground
View as you walk over the bridge from Westfield Stratford City shopping centre
The Inside Scoop – Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Playground London
Address: The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park Kids Playground is on Olympic Park Ave, London E20 1DY, UK
How to get to Pleasure Gardens Adventure Playground in Olympic Park: Click here for details
Entry fees: FREE (Vintage Rides cost extra.)
- 9am to 5pm
- Waterworks fountain operates from March to October and are closed during the winter months due to lower temperatures.
Olympic Park London Playground Map
Toadstool Rating for Olympic Park Kids Playground