- 1 If your kids (and you!) love Hello Kitty, you’ll adore Sanrio Puroland Tokyo!
- 2 More fun at Sanrio Puroland Tokyo
- 3 Shop for your favourite Hello Kitty goods!
- 4 Check out this Youtube Video of Sanrio Puroland Tokyo.
- 5 The Inside Scoop.
- 6 Hot tips for Sanrio Puroland Pantip:
- 7 Toadstool Rating of Sanrio Puroland Tokyo (by the kids)
- 8 Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN places to visit in Tokyo?
- 9 CLICK HERE
If your kids (and you!) love Hello Kitty, you’ll adore Sanrio Puroland Tokyo!
The Sanrio Puroland Tokyo Hello Kitty Theme Park, Japan is a poppy lipstick pink indoor playground featuring all the Japanese characters from childhood- Little Twin Stars, My Melody and the Hello Kitty herself. You might spot my favourite green frog KeroKeroKeroppi, Tuxedo Sam, and Pokopon too, and so many more.
At Sanrio Puroland Tokyo, kids can drive an eco-car, take a boat ride, watch a musical, see dance shows, ride a Twinkling Dream Star Cloud to see where the Little Twin Stars were born, and there’s plenty of interactive elements and technology to keep everyone happy.
Kids can even visit Lady Kitty house where they can see inside her bedroom and take a sneak peek at all her things at Sanrio Puroland Tokyo.
More fun at Sanrio Puroland Tokyo
There’s face painting, silhouette art, a games corner as only Japan can do. You can have your portrait done in kawaii style, or try food from one of five different venues- the Restaurant Yakata- an all you can eat buffet featuring a make your very own ramen corner, the Character Food Court in Sanrio Town, the Food machine restaurant (sounds kind of gross yet intriguing…), the Cinnamon Dream Café and do not bypass the Sweet Parlour.
Shop for your favourite Hello Kitty goods!
There’s a bunch of shops in Sanrio Puroland Tokyo too. Fill your home with My Melody, Little Twin Stars, and Lady Kitty paraphernalia, sweets, and souvenirs to keep the Sanrio Puroland Tokyo magic alive a little bit longer.
Check out this Youtube Video of Sanrio Puroland Tokyo.
Oh slow my beating heart… I’m dying with the pop culture cuteness overload. Hello Kitty shaped cakes! Hiromi shaped curry! Will you stop!
The Inside Scoop.
All inclusive ticket.
See prices below:
- Weekdays: Adults 3,300 yen. Children 3-17 years 2,500 yen.
- Holidays and weekends: Adults 3,800 yen. Children 3-17 years 2,700 yen.
- Children under 2 free.
- These vary depending on the season. Check here for details
Hot tips for Sanrio Puroland Pantip:
- Visit the website to collect your discount coupon. It’s only a few yen but when you are travelling with kids, something is better than nothing.
- To get there by train, car, or plane, click here for Sanrio Puroland Tokyo directions.
- Show a bit of Kawaii love by liking Sanrio Puroland Tokyo on Sanrio Puroland Tokyo’s Facebook page
Toadstool Rating of Sanrio Puroland Tokyo (by the kids)
Looking for MORE SUPER DOOPER FUN places to visit in Tokyo?